So Christ Puncher Oner.....

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo i aint finna lie to yall yo i aint seen that shit! yo thats messed up though for real though right?! yo youda think this mafucka right hizzered be like a star wars ass little nerdy ass mafucker standin in line like mafuckin elvis resurection or somethin but yo on the low i aint seen it. yo i tried though peep this shit. yo i was stompin the block one day an oll boy step out like yo i got that new christ jawn on dvd so i copped that cause thats ma man an he gave me the weed spot discount but yo i got home an stuck that shit in the ps2 hit play on some ABABAB UP DOWN RIGHT LEFT UP UP FIGHT type shit. yo straight fatality upper cuttin cats to they death shit. but yo you know how them slanty eye mafuckers be filmin they shit no sound haf the screen cut off mafuckin subtitels an shit! yo if i wanna read some shit ill buy a fuckin magazine ya heard! yo my aunt got like 15 copies a the bible an ma man got one he racked from this motel he banged shorty at yo i coulda peeped that shit if i wanted some words all hurtin ma eyes but yo i didnt so i aint nahmean! yo sheisty ass shit. yo mafuckin camera all cockeye in the theater some mafuckas big ass head all bouncin around look like a god damn gorge forman ass bobble head mafuckin cell phones blowin up babies cryin an shit! yo who the fuck gon bring they kid to watch christ get his ass whoop? yo they msut be some satan worshippn ass mafuckers to be exposin they kids to that messed type shit an yo dont think im goin soft or nothin or think i be on some heavy metal goat head cutter shit cause yo i dont worship nothin but the pussy the money an the mic an thats strength! yo but yo i gotta raise up outa this shit like magic mushrooms ya heard. yo ima peep it soon an ill holler at yall then. yo yalls ma folk true dat.

CHRIST PUNCHER GIVIN YOUR GIRL MA PASSION IN HER ASSSHOLE ONER

• 4 months later...

i seen it.

Yeah so they told the truth....Christ was gangstah about it. Took his and sacrificed his life so yahll motherfuckers can land an easy life in heaven. Motherfuckers whined bout that shit in the media for a motherfucking hot minute...awww its anti "JEW" its ANTI JEW...STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS............CHRIST WAS JEWISH YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS...SO THE HERO IN THE STORY IS THE KING OF THE JEWS....HOW THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT ANTI JEWISH.

SINCE EVERYBODY IN THE MOTHERFUCKING MOVIE IS MOTHERFUCKING JEWISH..MINUS THE ROMANS THAT BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT THE JESUS CHRIST.....HOW ARE CORRUPT GOVERMENT OFFICIALS THAT ORCHESTRATED THE ASASSINATION OF THE SON OF GOD, WHOM IM GUESSING IS JEWISH SINCE HIS OR HER INCARNATED SON IS AND WAS CRUCIFIED FOR BEING THE KING OF THE JEWS, THE REAL JEWS IN THE SITUATION????

GIVE A FUCK...I WAS PISSED THEY CARDED ME FOR THE BOTTLE OF WINE I WAS GONNA DRINK WHILE SNACKIN BREAD WATCHING CHRIST SACRIFICE HIMSELF FOR MY SINS.....YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING?

SHIT MOTHERFUCKERS..YOU WANT GORE? TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE......SOME MOTHER FUCKERS GAVE THAT SHIT MORE STARS THAN PASSION AND TRIEDA HATE FOR THE PASSIONS "VIOLENCE" ...............

MOTHER FUCKERS BITCH ASS CRITICS......CHECK CALIFORNIA.

GOLDEN STATE NUMBER ONE WITH A BULLET. HOMICIDE RATE LIKE WHAT. FRIDAY NIGHT SHOOTINGS ON THE BLOCK AINT NOTHING NEW TO ME AND MOTHERFUCKERS IN THE PAPERS AND ON TV WHINING ABOUT VIOLENCE AND SHIT WHILE THEY ENDORSE THE WAR IN IRAQ.

IM CATHOLIC AND SHIT......MURK A MOTHERFUCKING CHILD MOLESTER IN A HEART BEAT WEARING A MARYLIN MANSON TSHIRT AND SITLL GET INTO HEAVEN BEFORE YOU.......

JESUS IS HARDER THAN ANY GANGSTAH OUT THERE.

MOTHERFUCKERS.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

im a fan of CPO myself and all but, does anyone else find it strange and sorta lame that he never comes around until someone "calls out to him" and then all of a sudden he shows up?

No, you fag, because he's funny regardless! Unlike your faggot ass!

Fucking herb! Worrying about people side screen names? Ha........you're such a fucking NO LIFE HAVING tool!