So, as I was updating my rodent thread...............

bodice_ripper

........some motherfuckers where breaking into my car. Fuckers. I heard them, so I ran outside after them. They were in the car trying to get it started. They got out to run (there were two of them), and I punched one of them in the head. They ran away.

On the upside, it warmed my little black heart to see these two big blokes running away from a teeny little 5 foot tall girl.

One of the back doors is fucked now though :( Fucking knackers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Smart

^no dude, are you befuddled?

you know what 'updating my rodent' means, don't you?

this is a masturbation thread for girls... duh...

:lol:

??

Your five feet tall??

Bodice ripper is a name of this big, strong looking wonder woman that would kick your ass if you looked at her wrong.

For now some reason im getting this petite girl with a lolly pop image in my head.

But you did punch one, and not slap.....so, i can give you back some dignity...

hee hee, jk.

Good job on punching people. Keep it up.

Guest willy.wonka

you shoulda thrown rats at them. or like rage, you could be hardcore and buy a gun, take some lessons and shoot people in the legs or arms..if the wind blows and it throws your aim off to and you accidently shoot them in the head..its exspected.

good job bodice!!:)

Originally posted by IM2LOW4YOU

??

Your five feet tall??

Bodice ripper is a name of this big, strong looking wonder woman that would kick your ass if you looked at her wrong.

For now some reason im getting this petite girl with a lolly pop image in my head.

But you did punch one, and not slap.....so, i can give you back some dignity...

hee hee, jk.

Good job on punching people. Keep it up.

I'm tiny-short. It's a running joke with many of my friends - esp since it means my pieces are kinda short too. So I'l' go bombing with them, and there'll be a wall full of chromes - with a real short one in the middle:(

But I am strong, and I have been known to kick people's asses:nut:

(hey, when did we get THAT icon?)

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I'm tiny-short. It's a running joke with many of my friends - esp since it means my pieces are kinda short too. So I'l' go bombing with them, and there'll be a wall full of chromes - with a real short one in the middle:(

i used to be REALLY short so when i went out bombing there would be a bunch of stuff up high (by people that i was with) and then some really small stuff(by me).

:nut: (just had to try out the new icon)

Archived