So are you guys okay? (FB's advice thread 2004)

fatbastard

Cause i would hate to think members of the channel zero crew are venting away issues, questions, and all sorts of situations that are making them miserable.

Dont worry, fatbastard is here...........you can talk to me about anything. Anything at all let it all out.

fatbastard/thats what i'm here for.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sneak

just a short, easy one...

do i throw away a year and halfs college time and drop out because i

a) hate this place

B) am not doing well in the subjects i dont like (ie 2 out of 3)

do i think "fuck university" and head straight out to the world or do i put the effort in and carry on trying to get in?

Originally posted by sneak

just a short, easy one...

do i throw away a year and halfs college time and drop out because i

a) hate this place

B) am not doing well in the subjects i dont like (ie 2 out of 3)

do i think "fuck university" and head straight out to the world or do i put the effort in and carry on trying to get in?

sneakers,

I cant stress this enough, KEEP TRYING....i know what its like when you have so many assignements due, you dont know where to start, half the assignements you dont understand and are constantly feeling guilty for blowing a whole weekend away not doing any study or homework...on top of that you have to buy a bunch of overpriced textbooks that you dont have any money for...and lets not forget always feeling feeling sleepy and getting up in the morning is a real chore, (we have to face it we're not morning people)...

But man, there IS a light at the end of the tunnel...it seems shit now but your future will be so much better if you stick with university. you can travel the world and professional employment will in a lot of cases be available to you and lets not forget the money you will make...eventually you will want to get married and have kids right? (in your late twenties early thirties?) do you want to be constantly struggling living in the most ghetto of suburbs and always worry about when that next paycheck will be coming in?

Lets not foget the education you will have which will be a valuable asset to the rest of your life...its a couple years hard work rewarded with an eternity of benefits. You will be able to hold your head high knowing no matter what gets taken away from you, your education wont be.

THE REAL WORLD IS A FUCKED UP PLACE, my friend recently threw in the towel after almost 4 years of studying and now wakes up at about 3 in the afternoon playing playstation and eating junk food, falling asleep at 5 in the morning after sketching...why does he do this? cause like a lot of people he thought all he had to do was look in the classifieds and he could find a job, contrary to his beleifs when you have no qualifications the work available is extremely limited and competition is at its highest.

so in conclusion bro, stay with it and use every available resource you have get in to university and complets your cources. its the rest of your life we're talking about.

Originally posted by CILONE/SK

Do I keep my house when I am living in Italy for three years or sell it?

This really depends, i think you should contact a real estate agent and find out exactly what the return will be like on your house investment wise, if in the next couple of years it will be on the rising tip, live modest for a while and seek the rewards later on.

On the other hand, if you are in desperate need of money, and have financial comitments you may want to sell and very carefully decide how you will divide your money (any other investments, bank accounts, purchasing necessary assets, Things for your own enjoyment etc)

Originally posted by Telo

Trendy..everyone is starting advice threads.

But the trend setters version is always the best isnt it?

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

I love you fatbastard.

Thanks cinched, i quite fancy you too, maybe if you didnt have a boyfriend we could celebrate our love for each other with the adding of chocolate to milk. But either way i think i will celebrate it myself.

Originally posted by caL

i want to put red laces in my brown shoes,

circle one--> y n

thx,

cal esquire

ps whats esquire meen

I circled NO, if you can get cream or orange laces please beleive those puppies would look HOT!

and esquire dosent really have a meaning, its the name of a magazine....but in ancient times it was a term for like a candidate to who was applying to be a knight, or something to that effect.

so after long amounts of arguing i finally got my girl to agree to do a threesome.theres this one chick i got in mind and she is hella sexy and i really want her to do her and my gf at the same time (they're both filipino and fine as hell) but this girl already has a man. FatBastard, how can i go about convincing this other girl to do this three way fun for all? i need your help FB make this happen.

Originally posted by Gat:Bush

so after long amounts of arguing i finally got my girl to agree to do a threesome.theres this one chick i got in mind and she is hella sexy and i really want her to do her and my gf at the same time (they're both filipino and fine as hell) but this girl already has a man. FatBastard, how can i go about convincing this other girl to do this three way fun for all? i need your help FB make this happen.

This is a hard one, start being really smooth with her, sensual kind of..and make yourself irrisistable physically mentally and emmotionaly.....get intimate with her mental thoughts and asks he all sorts of questions, then ask her if she wouldever sleep with a woman and/or have a threesome. if the answer is YES then your in the door. this may take a few months.

Then when you think you have her where you want herinvite her over to your place on day (make sure your girlfriends there) and sit down and do one of those talk till late late night, kind of deals...obviously alcohol will help, and tell your girlfriend to start making moves, once she does you then go in for the kill and start undressing your girlfriend fist so the other girl dosent feel uncomfortable, then you move on to her.

and BAM! threesome in progress, if this dosent work let me know so i can repatedly punch myself in the face and allow you to make me feel like shit in whatever way you chose.

thanks

F. Bastard.

Originally posted by kido

should I buy the sporty bmw or the more reliable family sedan?

your a funny guy, kido....a real funny guy. this question cant be serious? but i guess 12oz has a very unconventional group of individuals posting from 53 year old ex train hoppers, to graffiti writers in their mid 30,s to a whoooole bunch of people who dont even write. anyways.

Dude, are you kidding me? the BMW, even if you have a family...the brady bunch can fit in the back mang...your only young once..you only live once. GO THE BMW.

unless its a shitty old one, then dis regard everything i say.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Dear Fat Bastard,

Why can't men stop thinking with their penis around me? It always ruins a good friendship.

~Fuck Ya'll

awesome,

one of my favourite channel zero members asks ME for advice...

try this, the men in your life are assholes for not thinking about things in the long term, ive been reading your posts for a good couple of years now and would KILL to have a friendship with a girl like you...how cool would it be to have a female homie you could chill with, talk about all sorts of your girl problems, then at the end of the night go do some serious painting, a girl who also is extremly inteligent and you could just sit there and talk for hours about alllllll sorts of different things..

but thats what happens when you thing with your penis, but man i guess they just cant help themselves....from what i've read on here your pretty attractive (and i think you know it darl :) ) so either way bro...its their loss. dont waste your time with them..just go and chill with the more intelligent dudes that know better..

Originally posted by ubejinxed

interior design or fashion design?

In my opinion, i think your better suited to interior design, just by reading your posts for a while now, i dont see you in fashion for the reason that successful fashion is weird for the sake of being weird ya know? and you would be all like "cut the bullshit, i want clothes to look good, not be different just because thats what everyone else is doing" i mean interior design is a lot like that as well but not to that extent. its a lot more fun and you get a lot more creative. but mainly for two reasons..

• competition is a lot less (although it is quite high)
  • there is more chances of employment, people always build houses and are not sure of things like colours, curtains carpet etc..where as clothing is more of a personal choice

Guest sneak

f.bastard for prez!

cheers for the advice man, thats what everyone seems to say. i guess i will stick with it, i dont think i could live with wasting a year and a half in the most boring place on earth (ie my college).

seriously, one of the best posters around now.

Originally posted by fatbastard

successful fashion is weird for the sake of being weird ya know? and you would be all like "cut the bullshit, i want clothes to look good, not be different just because thats what everyone else is doing"

ahaha, cut the bullshit, that's so dead on. thanks, i applied for both let's just hope i get in.

thank you :)

Originally posted by Devilush

no i'm not okay.

should i quit my job? i am doing extra work that I am not getting paid for. for the initial interview, they never told me about this extra stress (which is extra work).

i know this isn't my advice thread, but i'm just going to tell you dlush that not being paid for work you do is ILLEGAL. call the better business bureau and every government agency you can think of to sit on your boss. i had a manager at this pizza place that said we couldn't go to the bathroom unless it was on our break and threatened to fire us. a few well-placed phone calls got him fired and i became manager. i quit three weeks later because my day job was taking up all my time anyway, but it's the principle. pick up a phone book and look to see who you can call. it can be fun.

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

i know this isn't my advice thread, but i'm just going to tell you dlush that not being paid for work you do is ILLEGAL. call the better business bureau and every government agency you can think of to sit on your boss. i had a manager at this pizza place that said we couldn't go to the bathroom unless it was on our break and threatened to fire us. a few well-placed phone calls got him fired and i became manager. i quit three weeks later because my day job was taking up all my time anyway, but it's the principle. pick up a phone book and look to see who you can call. it can be fun.

i figured so. so here's the story...i get interviewed for this position and they never told me that there is another compnay that my boss happens to be treasurer for. so okay. i get hired for his company. now since he is the treasurer, i do the work load for the other company as well as our company. i dont think its fair really.

do you think that this would be a good groud for calling the better business bureau?

sneak, slave, and ube..thanks for the kind words....you guys motivate me to put more effort in my replies...;)

now as for you dev....

Originally posted by Devilush

no i'm not okay.

should i quit my job? i am doing extra work that I am not getting paid for. for the initial interview, they never told me about this extra stress (which is extra work).

gfresh is absolutely right, make that phone call right away....

BUT dont be too quick to tell your boss, make sure you have exactly the right information and grounds to file a formal complaint, i mean imagine if he had a trick up your sleeve and you lost your job...If you really really dont want to be there, start looking for other jobs in your spare time BEFORE you quit this one..cause nothing would suck more than being i unemployed in sanfrancisco, the most expensive city on earth and not being able to find anything...

Make sure to talk to your boy about it before taking any kind of action, men are providers..he may have a card up his sleeve and think its no biggie (be able to throw down a few shifts or what not) also let your close friends know you want employment, they can keep an eye out for positions and or may know people that can hook you up...

i know its hard dev, but you'll get through this, time is the best healing agent..let me know whats up

Archived