so are any of you really gonna go see 8 mile?

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i was planning on not going at all but im getting a free ticket so ima go. i live in a city where all the white kids emulate eminem and all the black ones emulate nelly( i wont even mention the avril girls) .

so whose gonna see it? i really hope eminem is a bad actor so i have something to complain about. well see.

bottom line: Id rather be killing cats.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got the soundtrack and i already have 8mile so :king: :king: it's alright there was some hoaxes saying that you could see him nacked and shit but that isen't true.

He's a good actor aswell i thought hed be laughing half the time and the film would never bee done

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

Hopefully his performance will shut the eminem haters and lovers up. Either way if he is good the people who like him willl win and the haters will shut up to. If it is shit then the haters will win and then the people who like him will shut up.

I mean who gives a fuck if he is capitallizing in the music scene. Who gives two shits if you don`t like him don`t buy it and leave the little wannabes alone. And especially the people who enjoy his music and arent listening to be a hard nut thug gee dollar sign white boy gangster banger.........I am drunk and rambling so shoot me

FUCK FEMINEM! im not going to see 8mile,why pay 8.50 for a ticket to see his ass portray shit i see everyday around my neighborhood?if i wanted to see poor white trash on video and the struggles of being poor white trash id just go outside with a video camera!!!;) fuck him and his non acting ass....oh and to reply to the first post.----i know what ya mean about the nelly's and eminems' and girl jockin avril...haha the shits so funny.....what about the 'white' rappers? why do they act black?:crazy:

Archived