so an ex girl of mine flashed her boobs at me 2day

RoboThruster

So a few nights ago I bump into this guy who I thought was my ex's new boyfriend having dinner with a bunch of mutual friends. Because its been sometime since I dated this girl and things (atleast on my part) really don't feel awkward I joined.

Now this dude isn't the boldest guy I've met, I get the impression he's quite timid and that I used to make him feel alittle uncomfortable. Thats ok with me though, I mean no ones perfect so I just try and be polite whenever I see him.

He had this weird thing about staring me in the eye when we talked because I think he felt like he had something to prove. When he realised I was getting weirded out by the whole thing and I shot him a "whats your deal?" kind of look, he relaxed, so it was all good.

So things are gravy for awhile. I'm sitting there eating some food talking to this guy (who is no longer looking at me like we're in some kind of kung fu showdown) about creative writing and its all going well.

Then my ex girl friend shows up. Now I don't give a fuck. I just carry as per usual. But my man who I'm going to call Kung Fu Ronald, goes all quiet and starts kind of staring at his plate.

I offer my ex girl some of my food because she had her eye on it (not thinking of it as anything suggestive or whatever). And this poor guy looks at me like I've just stolen his teddy bear or something. My ex girl is all like "Thanks Dearest" And I not noticing the emphasis on dearest just say that its all good. Normally I like to think I'd pick up on this kind of stuff, but I hadn't slept properly for a couple days and was a bit out of it.

Anyway so I keep talking to my ex causally, and within minutes this guy has gotten up with a hurt look on his face and excused himself. Now I'm wondering what the hells going on because as far as I know these two are still going out or whatever. So Ron's like bye and I'm like "later Ronarldo, take it easy nigga" and my ex girl is like "see you around dude" without so much as a peck goodbye or anything.

Now things make sense because I know from previous experience that she starts calling guys dude after they've had some retarded break up. I'm indifferent to all of this ofcourse. If anything I just feel alittle sorry for Ronald. I hang out for a bit make more small talk throw some peas at my ex girl because she's starting to annoy me then leave.

Now I see her about today. Again with mutual friends. We're talking and she's got a new bikini on underneath her clothes. She's kind of half flashing one of her girlfriends in a playful fashion and then she turns to me and fucking thrusts her boobs in my face (it was quick, but I'm pretty sure I saw some nipple). I just look at her like "what the hell was that?" . Meanwhile she's touching me and saying silly things.

This goes on for awhile and then the topic of marriage comes up. She's got this joke with one of her girls that they are going to get marriend. Her friend says to me "She wants to marry me but I don't want her". I look at my ex with a face of disgust and say " I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to either". Everyone, including my ex just ignores to comment and talks about random stuff. I walk off shortly afterwards.

The end.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what do you expect when I said my ex girl flashed me? That she pinned me to her bed and made me motorboat her ? That fro's giving you brain damage kid.

On a side note. I should say I'm not normally so harsh with people. This story was actually meant to be a lead up to a general rant about how I've been living these past couple months (and the general increase of harshness thats come with it).

But alas I have other things to do at the moment. Maybe later.

Originally posted by Biggus Dickus@Sep 17 2005, 11:33 AM

You kind of sort of got something that might have been called play by a 14 year old virgin from some girl that you don't give a fuck about yet mysteriously still find important enough to make that post about.

Fantastic story there Mr. Hefner. I envy your powerful manhood.

:haha: mr. hefner...

I had this one crazy ex who wouldn't stop sweating me for a while...like, if she was a guy, and hassling me like that there would have been a beatdown involved.

Anyway, about six months after we broke up for the second time for the same reasons, she thought it would be a good idea to start dating some guy I was in a crew with, so he got on the weirdo bandwagon with her and HE started maddogging me whenever I saw him, with or without her...since I'm a better man, and had at least fifty pounds on him and could have wrung him out and rolled a cigarette at the same time, I just chalked it up to player hating since we had always been on good terms till then. I figured he'd come around eventually. Besides, I have better things to do than to worry about jealous fools, like floss my toes, or count the cracks in the ceiling...

...That was until I started getting crossed out at spots that the three of us frequented. So, I did a little looking around, and what do you know, there were HIS tags, in the same color paint, a block away from the bar! And, he's supposed to be in a crew with me! This would not abide. (BTW, this is one of the big reasons why I don't run with crews anymore.)

To compound this, she started toying off with some wack tag, and decided to get in on the crossout action. No burns, no going over, just lining my tags and fills, like her boy was doing.

So, one night, I got really, really pissed. Alcohol helped. This was war. I went out at 11:00, with a backpack full of paint, and a pen with extra ink, and went over every single tag I could find in a three mile radius. I was thorough, it took me till 4 am, but it was well worth it...went to her apartment, wrote "taggers live here" with an arrow pointing at her door, and went home and waited for the bomb to drop.

It did, but not the way I expected. I ended up running into them on the street, and explained to them that while I didn't care that they were dating, I did mind that my graff was getting dragged into it. So, everything that I did from that point forward was strictly business, and that their graff career in my town was over. I told them to talk all the shit that they wanted, since the results would be the same, no matter what.

They ended up moving away a month later, and I haven't heard anything about them in years. Jealously is truly a bitter pill, and sometimes it has pretty bad side effects.

this was a waste of time......here boys

I used to fucking destroy my ex lady,I would go to this art gallery she worked at and she put the back in 5 mins sign and would ram her ass like it was going out of style on the front desk...then shed jump down and let me cum in her mouth.

We both had people in our lifes..it was so nasty and fun.