So after 23 years, i finally smoked the pot.

SleepAnDream

So yeah. never have i ever smoketh the weedeth before. "Crazy" most people say, especially when they think they know me but they dont. Well, i made it 18 years without, then 5 years of the whole military thing so its not like i cared. enter Dwayne the token black dude at the motley crue concert earlier this month and his pocket full of blunts. Him and a lot of beers later...i was pretty wasted. He tricked me into smokeing the wu-bob. Damn you Dwayne...i was doing so well..

hi23.jpg

When i was high, i could see 20/20. it was awsome, seeing as how im so fucking blind. i know noone cares but its late and i figured id share...ef off.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mr dwayne was all fucked up and went beserker on that chick. he was with her, in some way shape or form because they came together. i had asked him if he could take a picture of me and my girl and he was like "oh, you want a picture of me and my girl?!" and he just went on all crazy like and molested the shit out of her acting all nutso. he was a pretty cool dude in the end. he stood up when they played "shout at the devil" and started screaming shit. he was a pretty unique guy.

Originally posted by SleepAnDream@Mar 21 2005, 09:10 AM

mr dwayne was all fucked up and went beserker on that chick. he was with her, in some way shape or form because they came together. i had asked him if he could take a picture of me and my girl and he was like "oh, you want a picture of me and my girl?!" and he just went on all crazy like and molested the shit out of her acting all nutso. he was a pretty cool dude in the end. he stood up when they played "shout at the devil" and started screaming shit. he was a pretty unique guy.

thats kinda funny. SHe looks old

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Mar 21 2005, 04:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Mar 21 2005, 04:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SleepAnDream@Mar 21 2005, 09:10 AM

thats kinda funny. SHe looks old

[/b]

yeah, i think he said he was 41 actually...she was super quiet, nice, old grandmotherly type, that dude was like the ups guy from mad TV.

bah, its weird though...when people find out about this shit, they flip. its the last thing they expect from me. i dont know how i feel about it either. i mean, i dont really see all the hype anyways. plus, with anything, even booze, nowadays, i feel regret. i have an addictive personality. it sucks. ive been up for 2 and a half days, i dont think im making much sense...sorry for the babbling...

my ex started smoking at 6.

while im an alchoholic to the core...rarely go 24 hours with no booze if avoidable....i go for weeks with out chronic and no worries.

pot makes me anylitical, self concious, introspective, wanna put my face in titties and watch cartoons.

i like pot. its good for you.

however, the key thing to keep in mind is it is very expensive, so the less you smoke of it the better it works and the more you smoke of it the more you have to smoke to get high and then you dont even get high cause your so used to functioning high.

yahmsayenmang?

first time i took shrooms i rode in a car on the freeway and it freaked me the fuck out! i mean, i figured since i had been taking acid regularly, an eight of shrooms to the dome shoulda been gravy...nope. completely freaked out on freeways and tv and had to sit in a garden and look at the stars till i came down.