Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

snowboarding.

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by iloveboxcars, Oct 6, 2009.

1. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

snowboarding thread. there was one before but i searched and found nada so i assume it got cut in that big deletion awhile back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE8n0U1Ohrw&feature=player_embedded

will be in bear valley (california) for the most part this season but planning to take a couple trips to colorado.

i will post my setup in a bit, gotta go handle some not for channel zero stuff. <3

2. c-walk

c-walk Veteran Member

I live in Ohio and have to deal with riding in the Valley not on mountains. Shit blows fat turds. But I get out to Holiday Valley once or twice a season.

I've been riding a Rome for the past three seasons, it's pretty nice but the burton freestyle bindings are getting a little on the crusty side.

3. MrChupacabra

MrChupacabra 12oz Loyalist

Hopefully will be moving somewhere with mountains in close proximity in the next month or two. Will definitely be taking a trip out to utah for 5 days worth of riding regardless though. If i don't move towards somewhere with mountains, i'll probably take a trip out to Colorado too, since i refuse to ride in the midwest anymore.

My setup for the past 5 years:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. DopeInMySpleen

DopeInMySpleen Member

My Setup
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I just snatched the setup a few weeks ago and unfortunately I will be going to jail for 6 months before the snow falls out here, so I wont even get to fucking use it :mad:

Attached Files:

• thro.jpg
      thro.jpg
      File size:
      91.3 KB
      Views:
  5. DopeInMySpleen

DopeInMySpleen Member

Me up at Lake Louise in Alberta

[​IMG]

Hit this up.
    [​IMG]

Some more..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Manute Bol

Manute Bol Veteran Member

Nice, I like to hit Burlington (Vermont) at least once a year for snowboarding. I have family that lives near by, it's usually a week end thing but this year I want to get more into it. Snowboarding FTW.

7. watson

watson 12oz Loyalist

[​IMG]

i tried snowboarding. i sucked.
    i do the fruitbooting equivalent, skiboarding

8. nerkherder1

nerkherder1 Member

winter cant get here fast enough.
    WHAT THE FUCK

9. Mercer

Mercer Moderator Crew

I'm sitting around drinking Bud pounders, just got done watching the new Neverland video (Absynth) for the first time and miss Colorado.
    Good film.

Any NYC heads there's a party at Tribeca Cinemas on Thurs for the release of the new Burton Film.
    Show starts at 8, line probably starts at 7

Fuck the east coast lift lines and shitty little hills, havn't rode for 4 years now.

10. Soup

Soup Elite Member

I've skiied for 14 years. Used to work at a ski shop here in the east bay for most of my highschool career as well.

Havent skiied much in recent years. It was an expensive fucking sport even when I worked at a shop and got rides up every weekend— and the occasional day trip. Still havent broken my public enemy's from 05. Never buy a new ski till the old ones go CRAAAAACK.

My hiatus from Tahoe led me to cycling. Which led me to motorcycling. Fuck a 2.5 hour drive through blizzards and shit traffic.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  11. nerkherder1

nerkherder1 Member

that video looks dope
    [​IMG]

12. Mercer

Mercer Moderator Crew

Almost bought the blue ray until I remembered I don't even have a blue ray or HD.
    Better on the big screen anyway.

13. bionic commando..

bionic commando.. Elite Member

Never tried it, i plan to this winter though along with skiing!

14. Mercer

Mercer Moderator Crew

Fuck Ski's, you'll end up doing the splits eventually and loose your balls in the snow.

15. Edward Orenthal Norton

Edward Orenthal Norton Veteran Member

i enjoy riding when i can
    i ride purgatory about once a year..limited runs but isnt too bad..want to possibly ride steamboat this year though.