Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Snowboarding trip to Whistler/Vancouver

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mosluggo, Nov 3, 2003.

1. mosluggo

mosluggo Elite Member

I'm going on a 5 day trip next month and was wondering if anyone else has been up there and could help me out with some tips and other shit. I'll be in van. for 2 nights also so if anyone knows of some cool clubs/ strip clubs/massage parlours etc. hook a bro up. Thanks a lot.

2. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

you better have flix.

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

brandees/orange no. 5.
    whistler is always a party. just remember to "buckle up" with the ski bunnies.
    ;)

4. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I've got the hook ups at Whistler. But since I neither ski nor snowboard, I rarely take advantage of them....

But it's a great place to partay hartay, full of Australian girls and cool people....

5. JesusOnCoke

JesusOnCoke New Jack

I worked for a contractor up there. I can open up any of those Pinnacle Ridge cabins, anyone want free accomodation?

6. 455

455 Guest

I'm not from "Coover....but every time I go up there I party at The Commadore(downtown) and Club Sonar(if it is still around).....or you can go to The Cecil(strip bar...cheap drinks and ummmm..).if you are looking for music-go to FWUH(Gastown)...have fun bro....easy.

7. ana

ana Junior Member

The commodore ballroom always has some good shows but check out the georgia straight (www.straight.com) for dets. If you're into hip hop- www.vancityhiphop.com/ is pretty reliable. Sonar usually has good nights and shows as well. The beach is really nice to hang out on but it might be a tad cold now. If you can go to the island, it's really beautiful; lots of hiking and camping. I can't really help you with strip clubs and such but have a fun time.