snowboard santa

12:02p.m

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by defyoner@Dec 20 2005, 03:57 AM

i live in florida. i could like "work at home" type deal.. just tell them to send me an xbox.

shit if that was the case, i would be sitting in oakland playing xbox and half ass answering the phone. but i guess sitting here playing games is the next best thing. i am actually at work right now. so im juggling 12oz and halo 2. busy job

Originally posted by defyoner@Dec 20 2005, 04:04 AM

i am so totally jelous.

how ever.. i am patiently awaiting ps3. since theres so many issues with this xbox360. plus.. i need a big hdtv first. that should come next week.

i want the ps3 too, and you are way better off than me if you are getting a big ass hdtv. from what ive seen and experienced with the xbox so far its bad ass.

Originally posted by dobsilla+Dec 20 2005, 04:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Dec 20 2005, 04:06 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-defyoner@Dec 20 2005, 04:04 AM

i am so totally jelous.

how ever.. i am patiently awaiting ps3. since theres so many issues with this xbox360. plus.. i need a big hdtv first. that should come next week.

i want the ps3 too, and you are way better off than me if you are getting a big ass hdtv. from what ive seen and experienced with the xbox so far its bad ass.

[/b]

im a trust fund kid. haha.

Originally posted by defyoner+Dec 20 2005, 04:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (defyoner - Dec 20 2005, 04:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by dobsilla@Dec 20 2005, 04:06 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-defyoner@Dec 20 2005, 04:04 AM

i am so totally jelous.

im a trust fund kid. haha.

[/b]

no joke? then get yourself an xbox and dont worry about sitting in an office, you can play that shit naked in a beanbag chair eating cheetos.