Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

snowboard santa

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 12:02p.m, Dec 19, 2005.

1. 12:02p.m

12:02p.m Senior Member

2. ourladyqueenofsorrows

ourladyqueenofsorrows Junior Member

Hahaha. That's crazy. I've been playin' this all week at work! Pointless but oh so entertaining for some reason. The only thing that bothers me is that the Santa appears to have a tail. I don't know...but man that's creepy lookin'.

3. fatalist

fatalist Dirty Dozen Crew

booo. santa sucks in this game.

4. Felix_the_Cat

Felix_the_Cat Junior Member

5. 12:02p.m

12:02p.m Senior Member

nah snowboard santa's better!

6. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

sobersanta score = 758

7. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

haha ive also been playing this all week at work, along with some shitty racing game on msn.com.

and when im not doin that im playing xbox 360 or halo 2 live at work. my job is pretty sweet so far.

8. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

where do you work? and how can i get a job there?

9. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

i work doin tech support for the new xbox 360 and we have them laying around the office.

10. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

can i work there?

11. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

if you live in texas, in my city. and if they are stil hiring.

12. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

i live in florida. i could like "work at home" type deal.. just tell them to send me an xbox.

13. Felix_the_Cat

Felix_the_Cat Junior Member

Snowboard santa score=944

14. dobsilla

dobsilla Senior Member

shit if that was the case, i would be sitting in oakland playing xbox and half ass answering the phone. but i guess sitting here playing games is the next best thing. i am actually at work right now. so im juggling 12oz and halo 2. busy job

15. defyoner

defyoner Elite Member

i am so totally jelous.

how ever.. i am patiently awaiting ps3. since theres so many issues with this xbox360. plus.. i need a big hdtv first. that should come next week.