Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SNOW?!?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8oholic, Nov 26, 2002.

1. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

what's this all about!! i thought this el nino-chico-mario had sinched winters fate to all rain on the east coast forever?? i'll have to go home and empty out some more cans of aquanet in the name of 'no snow'...

2. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

isn't it beautiful? That Colts vs Broncos game was nice, too. I LOV the snow.

3. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

break the shovel out,,,just heard 4 to 6 inches hitten us tonite. fuckin wacked out.

4. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

fuck yea in texas they say its gonna be the coldest in "20 years" or some shit they also say its gonna ive anyday now....pff screw snow

5. jades_blue

jades_blue Senior Member

Crying about it will get you nowhere.

Pray to the snow gods or something. Sacrifice virgins in their names. Maybe, you'll be blessed with rain instead.

not like that's better, but still it's something to hope for..

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Snow gives me an excuse to wear my any one of my three multi-coloured long scarves I copped from the Gap. Also, I love frolicking in the snow.

7. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

am I the only person that likes the snow?...drunken snow ball fights and sledding?

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

[​IMG]
    infoooooormer !

I need to buy some new mits.

9. BluntedMonky

BluntedMonky New Jack

snow is better than rain......i dont know y u want rain......you can paint in snow.....but u cant in rain...

10. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

hahhahaha

I had to scrap off the car today. Were getting like 3 inches tonight.

11. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

^^^as long as it doesn't stick to the roads I will be fine..I don't want to be stranded in cincy tonight

12. socks

socks Member

and we have sunny warm days where we should have a steady down pour and darkness. and no snow in the mountains but it should have been there a month ago.

ha
    interesting thing the weather is.

13. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

i actually really, really enjoy the snow.

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

it's not socially acceptable to throw things at people in the summer,
    but snow balls are great for hucking at strangers.

(immunity: dont even think about it sneak!)

15. I've seen snow about 4 times in my life here...i enjoy it...if you see it tell it to drop by for a couple of days