Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sniper hits Home Depot parking Garage

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by optimo, Oct 14, 2002.

1. optimo

optimo Guest

for all you kids that think its funny, I coulda been the next cat in the heavens forum . Ive been to that home depot multiple times.. shit is hittin so close to home now a days. shits no joke, nothing to laugh about , i hope they catch this motherfucker

there's also a michaels inside the same shopping center....... the sniper is somehow connected to this arts and crafts store. thats the 3rd possibly 4th time he's hit near a michaels

2. Wilt

Wilt Guest

can you give a little more info please

3. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

geuss you gotta find a new racking spot!

4. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

5. optimo

optimo Guest

Con---------- email me, I tried mailing you but it says you dont wanna recieve emails through the board.

6. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

damn?!

i just got offa work, this is news to me, where was this at? is he/she still in va.?

7. Wilt

Wilt Guest

thats insanity...i seriously.. think the white van is some figment of imagination shit...because this guy is probably watching the news..im sure he'd switch vehicles

8. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

yea i think people are just feeding the fire no one heard anything about this mysterious white van until one person said they saw it then bam 450305237327 fuckin people saying "oh yea i saw it too" its fuckin stupid this dude is way to smart to keep driving the same vehicle... i was watch the news and some lady said "i saw a white van astro van with a yellow ladder on the roof speed off" i was like if you could pay attention to that much detail why not catch a glimpse of the driver dumbass people dont know what the fuck they are talking about and if this guy was smart he would just stop and get away scot free

9. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

this is just amazing. wow.

this man (assuming it is a man....) is an artist in the truest sense of the word....

today i was on the highway and decided to count white vans for a bit....i counted like.....14 in about 5 minutes in just the eastbound lanes.

wow. wow. wow. fucking wow.

be careful con. haha.

10. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

IF HE HASNT HE MUST EITHER BE REALLY GOOD(AT TH WHOLE KILLING PEOPLE WITH ONE SHOT DEAL)
    OR REALLY SYTUPID

11. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

Damn Con watch your ass. I'm into the serial killer thing but damn this guy is going off. Most killers have bodies spread over a period of time. This guy is offing one person a day.

12. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

yo....notice how he shot this person in the head??

anyways...i think this was a statement to the media, who openly called him a poor sniper and that anyone could hit the shots he was hitting...more proof that THE MEDIA IS FUCKING GAY AND THAT ALL THOSE OVERPAID COCK SUCKING MOTHER FUCKERS NEED TO BE SHOT INTO OUTER SPACE IMMEDIATELY!!

but yea....the snipers sending a message to all the critics out there by nailing the head shot...showing he prolly does have the skill the media claimed he didnt

13. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

good thinking i thought the same thing it would be so fuckin rad if this dude was so smart instead od taking all the head shots (which he probably can do) he takes lethal shots in other parts of the body thus killing the person but making it apear that he is a mediocre sniper and TOTALLY throw their fuckin profile out of whack... you know? like they wouldnt assume a ex spec-ops guy to be taking body shots but if you know the anatomy (like snipers do) then you know that the head isnt the only lethal kill shot. dudes a friggin genious..

14. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

it all a cover up theres more then one involved... if u listen to the news carefully.. the van changes discription everytime..this time its white with a broken right tail light.. last time it was missing in the front... the time before that there was paint missing on the right fender.... its a cat and mouse game the next place is the mall or major major shopping center...watch out for resturant buildings too...

15. podrido

podrido Veteran Member

why would a profesional speed off in the get away car? wouldnt he want to drive calm to not attrct attention?