Sniper fuck leaves first major clue - a tarot card...

Poop Man Bob

http://www.9wusa.com/news/news_article.asp...p?storyid=10331

First Major Clue in Sniper Attacks

by Mike Buchanan and 9 News

9 News has learned that police have their first major clue in the manhunt for the sniper who has killed six people and wounded two.

The killer left a calling card. It was found not far from where a 13-year-old boy was shot and critically wounded Monday morning at Benjamin Tasker Middle School in Bowie, Maryland.

In a nearby wooded area, detectives found the spot where the sniper apparently waited in ambush. The grass was matted down, a shell casing was found and, law enforcement sources say, investigators found a message from the gunman to the Police.

It was written on a Tarot Card, an ancient method of fortune telling. The cards are supposed to help people look into the future.

You might remember the cards were used in one of the old James Bond movies, 'Live and Let Die.'

There are 78 cards in a Tarot deck. Near the Middle School Monday, Prince George's County detectives found one card - the Death Card.

Law enforcement sources say there was a message scribbled on the card. It read; 'Dear Policeman, I am God.'

According to a history of Tarot cards, 'The Death Skeleton' comes to all: child, father, mother, king and priest.'

The Sniper has killed six people and wounded two.

The child, who was wounded Monday, is in critical, but stable condition.

Of the six who were killed, four were men and two were woman.

When contacted by 9-News, Prince George's County police issued a statement saying, "We're are not commenting on any potential evidence that may have been located."

Tuesday, police returned to at least one of the other crime scenes searching once again for any evidence left behind by the killer.

As the search continues for the gunman on the loose, one of the victims has gone home from the hospital.

Janice Moore, a spokeswoman for Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, says the woman shot in Fredericksburg was discharged Tuesday.

The 43-year-old Spotsylvania woman was shot in the back, Friday, in a parking lot at a Michaels craft store at the Spotsylvania Mall. Her identity has not been released.

Forensic evidence from that case has been linked to the other shootings last week in Maryland and DC.

Meanwhile, the reward for information leading to the arrest of a suspect continues to grow.

Montgomery County Executive Doug Duncan announced Tuesday afternoon that the total is now over $237,000. Duncan says he's hoping the money will get someone with crucial information to come forward. He calls it a "huge help" to have such a large reward.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

the dark side speaks...

I'm gonna get a lot of crap for this...

Death and killing is always a terrible tragedy, and there's nothing we want more than for all of it to stop. But even with that in light, this is exciting stuff. It's the stuff of paperback novels and crime movies, it's the stuff that's sold thousands of Jack the Ripper and Zodiac books. Now I don't know how smart this guy is, but nothing gets me excited like a killer who has his shit planned out right and has the cops always two steps behind. Now the best part is when they find that essential clue and the guy finally gets nabbed, but until then, I'm pretty riveted... Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest Castle Bravo

The sniper(s) is fucked up for shooting that fucking middle school boy on his way to class. He could've at least got one in Times Square during a taping of Total Request Live; those are the kids that need to go.

Guest socrates

I think that this guy has at least a 170 IQ and probably some sort of special forces type training if not action. Also the whole thing about them being "random" shootings and them not being planned I think is wrong, as this continues I wouldn't be suprised if the person is caught that there wasn't a connection between all of the people shot, i.e. not just hair or skin color and sex. I also think that the person will stop and then restart in another part of the country.

this is a sad case..and like everyone else said, interesting...i dont think the guy is a genius..i dont think he has a 170 iq, or is special forces trained. with a good scope its not hard to pick someone off from 150 yards away with just a small amount of practice. the fact that every shot hes fired has not been a kill shot shows that he is probably not trained in this, if he was he wouldnt have missed. i think this is a normal dude who lives with his mom, works a menial job and has gotten good with a gun from hunting and target shooting. the fact that he stays in the same general area shows that he has something holding him in that area(job, family), or else he would have already moved. when a killer leaves a calling card it is his way of making himself famous. leaving that card will probably ultimatly be the fall of him, but without leaving it he wouldnt ensure that he's remembered. all the shit about him on the news will only encourage him to keep killing, which will also cause him to get more excited and in turn sloppier and he will eventually get caught.

just my 2 cents. take it for what its worth

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

The 43-year-old Spotsylvania woman was shot in the back, Friday, in a parking lot at a Michaels craft store at the Spotsylvania Mall.

If it weren't true I would think this Spotsylvania thing was a joke.

Guest socrates
Originally posted by footsoldier

this is a sad case..and like everyone else said, interesting...i dont think the guy is a genius..i dont think he has a 170 iq, or is special forces trained. with a good scope its not hard to pick someone off from 150 yards away with just a small amount of practice. the fact that every shot hes fired has not been a kill shot shows that he is probably not trained in this, if he was he wouldnt have missed. i think this is a normal dude who lives with his mom, works a menial job and has gotten good with a gun from hunting and target shooting. the fact that he stays in the same general area shows that he has something holding him in that area(job, family), or else he would have already moved. when a killer leaves a calling card it is his way of making himself famous. leaving that card will probably ultimatly be the fall of him, but without leaving it he wouldnt ensure that he's remembered. all the shit about him on the news will only encourage him to keep killing, which will also cause him to get more excited and in turn sloppier and he will eventually get caught.

just my 2 cents. take it for what its worth

The only problem with your theroy is the fact there aren't any concrete eyewitnesses yet....that's 8 people shot with no one seeing it happen, that takes enough skill to know how to blend VERY well.

Guest willy.wonka

they suspect him to be a loser that never got any attention..they also suspect that there are two of them.

2cents like wala dang

Re: the dark side speaks...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Death and killing is always a terrible tragedy, and there's nothing we want more than for all of it to stop. But even with that in light, this is exciting stuff. It's the stuff of paperback novels and crime movies, it's the stuff that's sold thousands of Jack the Ripper and Zodiac books. Now I don't know how smart this guy is, but nothing gets me excited like a killer who has his shit planned out right and has the cops always two steps behind. Now the best part is when they find that essential clue and the guy finally gets nabbed, but until then, I'm pretty riveted...

Originally posted by INDIAN GIVER

i

it's woman who deal with tarot cards. i've never met a dude that knew much about them..so yeah, i bet it's a woman. and that is my 2 cents

she is a psychic, that why she has tarot cards and also why she hasn't been caught

Re: the dark side speaks...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I'm gonna get a lot of crap for this...

Death and killing is always a terrible tragedy, and there's nothing we want more than for all of it to stop. But even with that in light, this is exciting stuff. It's the stuff of paperback novels and crime movies, it's the stuff that's sold thousands of Jack the Ripper and Zodiac books. Now I don't know how smart this guy is, but nothing gets me excited like a killer who has his shit planned out right and has the cops always two steps behind. Now the best part is when they find that essential clue and the guy finally gets nabbed, but until then, I'm pretty riveted... Beer,

El Mamerro

I can see your point, Mams .. I'm sure we have all considered just how easy it would be to go on a shooting/killing/whatever spree and not get caught. And now here's this guy/gal actually doing it.

While those of us (myself included) that are interested in seeing just how far the guy is going to go (thereby allowing us to say to ourselves, "Wow, but I still could have done better"), this shit has crossed the line when he has no true motivation (or at least one we can all see/attempt to agree with).

For me, the romance of the whole lone sniper thing gets lost when he picks off 13-year olds on their way to school. Or a 43-year old mom loading her car in front of a craft store. While I'm still intrigued, I would be much more so if he was actually doing good, in a way ... i.e., Punisher or Boondock Saints-type shit. You know, taking out the evil in the world .. doing what the cops can't.

Where's the romance in shooting little kids?

I think its just a fucked up guy thats watched too many serial killer movies, is tired with life, and wants to get killed by the police."Dear Police..I am God" does dude think he's the 44 Killer or something??? C'mon that just ruined it. You gotta be original and have a fresh gimmick when it comes to stuff like this. Like the school shooting phase a while back I wont be suprised if all of a sudden more random killings start popping up like this in months to come.

Re: Re: the dark side speaks...

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Where's the romance in shooting little kids?

i fell pretty much the same way, sure its intriguing big stories always are but, theres nothing ohh ahh about this (at least in my sentiment) sure it may be a thrilling chase but ill be happier when hes gettin butt knocked in prison every day or death. you know im sure the people that live up that way or the families that are involved in the tragedies could give two shits about the story..thats what we have movies and books for.

Originally posted by INDIAN GIVER

i bet it's a woman... shooting up craft stores

"i am god"... you know how women are saying god could have been a woman. she must have some weird complex.

and in my experiance, it's woman who deal with tarot cards. i've never met a dude that knew much about them..so yeah, i bet it's a woman. and that is my 2 cents

My girlfriend rocks.

its not romantic. snipers and fucking cannibals in movies are romantic.

"i am god": of course. he has the power to decide whether or not if the innocent lives. its random because if he chooses the people way ahead of time, that will only mean that he is choosing the future of that human being. now if its random, anyone can die at that moment in time. like the whole consensus of the human population.

woman detained for questioning

aaaaaah

for a second i thought she was a suspect

but they think she may have had something to do with a dude who was spotted behind a highschool with a black bag such as the one described by police as one the killer may have..

Archived