1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sniper fuck leaves first major clue - a tarot card...

Discussion in 'News' started by Poop Man Bob, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

Sniper fuck leaves first major clue - a tarot card...

Discussion started by Poop Man Bob - Oct 9, 2002

http://www.9wusa.com/news/news_article.asp...p?storyid=10331

First Major Clue in Sniper Attacks
    by Mike Buchanan and 9 News

9 News has learned that police have their first major clue in the manhunt for the sniper who has killed six people and wounded two.

The killer left a calling card. It was found not far from where a 13-year-old boy was shot and critically wounded Monday morning at Benjamin Tasker Middle School in Bowie, Maryland.

In a nearby wooded area, detectives found the spot where the sniper apparently waited in ambush. The grass was matted down, a shell casing was found and, law enforcement sources say, investigators found a message from the gunman to the Police.

It was written on a Tarot Card, an ancient method of fortune telling. The cards are supposed to help people look into the future.

You might remember the cards were used in one of the old James Bond movies, 'Live and Let Die.'

There are 78 cards in a Tarot deck. Near the Middle School Monday, Prince George's County detectives found one card - the Death Card.

Law enforcement sources say there was a message scribbled on the card. It read; 'Dear Policeman, I am God.'

According to a history of Tarot cards, 'The Death Skeleton' comes to all: child, father, mother, king and priest.'

The Sniper has killed six people and wounded two.

The child, who was wounded Monday, is in critical, but stable condition.

Of the six who were killed, four were men and two were woman.

When contacted by 9-News, Prince George's County police issued a statement saying, "We're are not commenting on any potential evidence that may have been located."

Tuesday, police returned to at least one of the other crime scenes searching once again for any evidence left behind by the killer.

As the search continues for the gunman on the loose, one of the victims has gone home from the hospital.

Janice Moore, a spokeswoman for Inova Fairfax Hospital in Falls Church, says the woman shot in Fredericksburg was discharged Tuesday.

The 43-year-old Spotsylvania woman was shot in the back, Friday, in a parking lot at a Michaels craft store at the Spotsylvania Mall. Her identity has not been released.

Forensic evidence from that case has been linked to the other shootings last week in Maryland and DC.

Meanwhile, the reward for information leading to the arrest of a suspect continues to grow.

Montgomery County Executive Doug Duncan announced Tuesday afternoon that the total is now over $237,000. Duncan says he's hoping the money will get someone with crucial information to come forward. He calls it a "huge help" to have such a large reward.

Poop Man Bob - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Oct 9, 2002

the dark side speaks...

I'm gonna get a lot of crap for this...

Death and killing is always a terrible tragedy, and there's nothing we want more than for all of it to stop. But even with that in light, this is exciting stuff. It's the stuff of paperback novels and crime movies, it's the stuff that's sold thousands of Jack the Ripper and Zodiac books. Now I don't know how smart this guy is, but nothing gets me excited like a killer who has his shit planned out right and has the cops always two steps behind. Now the best part is when they find that essential clue and the guy finally gets nabbed, but until then, I'm pretty riveted... Beer,

El Mamerro

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Oct 9, 2002

nah, I think you're right Mamerro... that's kinda how I am too.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Guest

Castle Bravo - Replied Oct 9, 2002

The sniper(s) is fucked up for shooting that fucking middle school boy on his way to class. He could've at least got one in Times Square during a taping of Total Request Live; those are the kids that need to go.

5. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

DEE38 - Replied Oct 9, 2002

God bless those who died and hurt, but that is interesting indeed. I like how he said " I am God " and the fact the her wrote it on a tarot card also.

DEE38 - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  6. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Oct 9, 2002

I think that this guy has at least a 170 IQ and probably some sort of special forces type training if not action. Also the whole thing about them being "random" shootings and them not being planned I think is wrong, as this continues I wouldn't be suprised if the person is caught that there wasn't a connection between all of the people shot, i.e. not just hair or skin color and sex. I also think that the person will stop and then restart in another part of the country.

7. Castle Bravo

Castle Bravo Guest

Castle Bravo - Replied Oct 9, 2002

^^^Interesting theory, Watson. :twists handlebar mustache:

8. socrates

socrates Guest

I also believe that the wrong person will be caught first and taken care of Richard Jewel style.

9. Esai

Esai 12oz Member

Esai - Replied Oct 9, 2002

A sniper is some fucken scary shit to have around your hood, I wouldnt leave the house fo sure.

Esai - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. footsoldier

footsoldier 12oz Senior Member

footsoldier - Replied Oct 9, 2002

this is a sad case..and like everyone else said, interesting...i dont think the guy is a genius..i dont think he has a 170 iq, or is special forces trained. with a good scope its not hard to pick someone off from 150 yards away with just a small amount of practice. the fact that every shot hes fired has not been a kill shot shows that he is probably not trained in this, if he was he wouldnt have missed. i think this is a normal dude who lives with his mom, works a menial job and has gotten good with a gun from hunting and target shooting. the fact that he stays in the same general area shows that he has something holding him in that area(job, family), or else he would have already moved. when a killer leaves a calling card it is his way of making himself famous. leaving that card will probably ultimatly be the fall of him, but without leaving it he wouldnt ensure that he's remembered. all the shit about him on the news will only encourage him to keep killing, which will also cause him to get more excited and in turn sloppier and he will eventually get caught.

just my 2 cents. take it for what its worth

footsoldier - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  11. wiseguy

wiseguy 12oz Elite Member

wiseguy - Replied Oct 9, 2002

im with el mammero, it is like a crime movie. super twisted.

wiseguy - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

Pistol - Replied Oct 9, 2002

If it weren't true I would think this Spotsylvania thing was a joke.

Pistol - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. socrates

socrates Guest

The only problem with your theroy is the fact there aren't any concrete eyewitnesses yet....that's 8 people shot with no one seeing it happen, that takes enough skill to know how to blend VERY well.

14. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

willy.wonka - Replied Oct 9, 2002

they suspect him to be a loser that never got any attention..they also suspect that there are two of them.

2cents like wala dang

15. swif1

swif1 12oz Veteran Member

swif1 - Replied Oct 9, 2002

Re: the dark side speaks...

swif1 - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: