Sneaky Sketches...

RAID.ONE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shit, I think the filenames of the images are dynamic, i.e. are different for each session. You can't link to them like that.

What El Mamerro was trying to show was the pic on the bottom left hand corner (curvy geometric ting). zeSto was trying to show the pic on the front page with the 3D-kind-of shadow.

I'll post again in a minute with the pics linked from some real webspace.

Oh, and thanks for the comments people. I haven't been writing long at all (not even 6 months), so I haven't really got a black book or anything...

And it's fucking wicked to have found a graffiti forum that's not populated by dickheaded London brain-dead rudeboys that think they're badmans. One example: http://pub73.ezboard.com/fmerchantsofvandalismfrm1

Try and read that without losing at least 20% of your intelligence...

Big up yourselves, and expect more shit from me on here soon.

Easy.

Guest Ser3adc

i like the character with the can alot...and the ballpoint peice...also feelin the fill on the ra peice...very nice.:D

Ser: Safe for the comments, I liked the character when I did it too. It's actually proper tiny and was done in ballpoint on the toilet seat (seriously). :)

The ballpoint design is really small too. As you can probably tell, I don't have access to any decent drawing materials. I've been having mad rushes of inspiration, but nothing to realise them in any decent way. I wish I was still at a school so I could go teef some graphic design markers and shit from the design department... :)

What do you lot think of the mad black-and-white design with the lines and cracks? I was thinking of bussing it in chrome soon... worth it? And what do you think if the actual style? I just came up with it one day, and thought it looked nice in my head. I haven't seen anyone else flex that style, so your opinions? And yeah, I know the R needs some work...

Oh, can I just ask what TECONE means by "hmm... straight"? Maybe it's an Americanism, I don't know...

Safe.

Archived