Sneaks Annual Xmas post

Guest sneak

hello everyone, welcome to sneaks annual (well i did it last year and possibly the year before) "Happy Christmas thread".

i may be early for the majority of you but here in Penang (malaysia - my dad wanted to show his family where he was born and lived till 15) its late on Christmas eve . The countdown begins....

are you looking forwad to the big day? haha

have you clocked what your getting yet? (hands up those who shake the boxes under the tree)

but most importantly, has it been a good year for you? highs, lows etc? did you accomplish what you wanted to do this year? or did you stumble by the wayside?

for sneak (boy is it fun to refer to yourself int he 3rd person, i feel like the wwf star the rock!) its been a mixed year. i started out not being too optimistic but things have worked out okish. in the past 12months ive:

- finished school. i never thought i would, esp. with relatively good grades aswell!

-moved out and to university (see above)

-improved shedloads in terms of graff (mans still sucks though)

-made and destroyed many a relationship

-managed to keep my posting down (yeh yeh, i know 8k is still fuck loads)

So however it went, i hope you had a good time doing it! Heres to 2k5

sneak\sweating like a bitch in hot weather.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

merry christmas sneak..i think my main present is an mp3 player which is quite nice.

2004 was a bit poo really..i usually love christmas time but my brothers got the mumps..its really contagious so i cant even go in the same room as him for a long time..it sucks.

anyway, 2005 should be a good year for me :naughty:

merry christmas all..have a good one

Originally posted by sneak@Dec 24 2004, 02:41 PM

merry xmas to all my english heads!!

damn, tiger beer rocks and is cheap as a mofo.

to 2k5!

(and el p - is this year gonna be a year of more arrests? lol)

that tiger beer is that vietnamese joint isnt it?

my boy told me it was fire

you should mail me a sixer

enjoy that tropical weather boyee. 2004 was very mediocre now that i think of it. i cant think of anything exeptionally good or bad that happened. i got some cash in a money tin to start my saving for a laptop, underwear, a bag of peanuts, a foosball(sp) table, a multirider and a rice cooker. cant wait to set up the table for some drunken good times. merry christmas and happy new year to all.

im way too sunburnt here for my own good. i forgot to take off my sunglasses so i look like a panda.

i think tiger beer is a indian / malaysian beer? its served in many a curry house through out england.

and rage - nice bottle of smirnoff!