sneaking out of the house

fuck muni

i havent done this shit in like 3 years man

so first i gotta exit my room and go down the stairs right next to my parents room, their fucking door is half open right now so its gonna be easier for them to hear shit.....so once i get downstairs its through the kitchen, down the backstairs into the garage

go pick up my cans, go out the back door into the backyard

hop 2 fences over to my neighbors house, walk through his backyard through a connecting corridor, unlock his side garage door and im free

god dammit why do i still live with my parents!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

exactly, see when i lived with my parents it wa seasy, open window remove screen hope out. course it was a one story house. and my window had ever greens infront of it, it was like a passage way. there was a 3 foot space between my window and the 12ft trees, it was awsome. hid from many police officers back there. but it was so easy. now i live by myself so i just hop out the front door, lock leave, return, carefree

Originally posted by fuck muni

hop 2 fences over to my neighbors house, walk through his backyard through a connecting corridor, unlock his side garage door and im free

why dont you just walk out of your front yard?

word, itd be much easier, if your parents didnt hear you and wake up with the intitial leaving the house, i doubt there gona wake up cause someones in the front yard, but if your assuming they did hear you and if they saw you youd be in deep shit so you take an alternate route, then they probably would check your room anyways and youd still be caught.

this is the one and only time i snuck out the house:

i was 16 and my friend who just got his license as going to drive to the city 3 hours away for a soccer tournament. My dad wouldn't let me go because my friends dad (our coach) was a full blown alcoholic.

So I have a huge argument with pops and he sends me to my room. keep in mind this is 20 minutes before we leave and the meeting point is right across the street from my house,

So, anyway..... dad says i can't go, i go upstairs and get my already packed bag and wait for him to leave the doorway.

I sneak down into the livingroom and see pops walk away from the door into the kitchen. I creep into the doorway and slowly crack the door open and start to go out when i hear "hey! what you think you're doing!"

I book it across the street and jump in my friends car and tell him to jet.

haha i made it

i cant go out the front door because it squeaks so fucking loud

i used to go out through the garage but that makes too much noise too

i cant wait untill i can just walk out the door, and return like its nothing...only a few more months

Originally posted by fuck muni

god dammit why do i still live with my parents!!

Cause its cheaper then living outta home. How old are you ?

ahhh to be young again.

It was funny for me cause when i used to sneak out about ecery fucking da at like 2 or 3 AM, and never ever got caught, but once my mother caught me, but was tired, and was like "you were dancing?" and I was like, "no", and another time it was like "where were you" and I was like " eating"

its 3 45 AM and Im going outside to my car, to drive around and have a Newport. its good, but in a bad way.

Originally posted by When

why dont you just walk out of your front yard?

Originally posted by Daze One Million

why dont you just walk out your front door?

are there spike strips there or something? I also have to question your age....

Guest spectr

Ok now get some sleeping pillz or roofies, offer to cook dinner. cook food and slip the sleeping pillz or roofies into your parents food. wait until your parents pass the fuck out. take your dads wallet and car keys grab your paint and walk out the front door get in the car and drive wherever you need to go. when you come home just stick a bunch of m80s into your parents eyes ears noses mouths etc etc and light them all at once to wake them up, dozen sticks of dynamite also will work or soaking them in nalpam then lighting them on fire.

but this thread is fucking pointless fuck someone give me some drugs and chineese food!!!!!

i never had to sneak out ... moms is deaf in one ear and needs a hearing aid in the other ... once thats out for the night i could blow the house down and she would never know. but back when i was living with her i would walk out the door with a backpack full of paint and she would say shit like "if you get caught, i wont be there to get you out" so i never delt with that ... a lot of friends i know did ... sucks.

when you have an alarm on every window and door and yer dad checks it at night, you cant sneak out well, I would break sensors and tape them together and shit so they wouldnt go off. But sneakin outta my friends house was easy, just walk out the front door. Those were the days, elementary school, hhahaha

Guest me IS cool

ahahaha to be young again. shit I remember sneaking out of my parents house when I was 15.... ahh memories.

:king:

Originally posted by Easy E

so your bitching about still living with your parents as if your old enough to move out..but you have to sneak out? what are you 25 with a 9pm curfew? :lol:

ZING!

Mom helps him put on his "pj's" and tucks him into bed

i never had trouble sneaking out(moms was a heavy sleeper), but i would always get caught cuz i was too lazy to put the screen back on when i would come home at like 4 am.. moms would always know when i would bail out...

I always got more shook when i had to sneak people IN my house (ie girls and wasted friends)

i miss those days..

i used to turn the ac on cause that made some noise, then i would just go downstairs and turn the alarm off, then slowly unlock the door and crack it open just enough to get out cause theres a windchime near it.

so i would close the door, then slowly open the gate in my front yard that was really noisey. then i was free.

Archived