Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Sneakerfreak.org

Discussion in 'Style' started by misteraven, Oct 15, 2004.

1. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

2. Domo-Kun

Domo-Kun New Jack

3. Cobraz

Cobraz New Jack

Raven you seem to be a sneaker head you got any pics of your stuff

4. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

haha...nice

i like a guy with a nice pair of shoes..

5. Grimes

Grimes Veteran Member

all that is is a bunch of ppl wearing some old busted up kicks

6. misteraven

misteraven Administrator

i'm not really a big collector, despite having a ton of shoes. I actually wear all mine rather than leave them stacked in boxes in the closet.

7. Cobraz

Cobraz New Jack

Yeah i hear that i wear most of them but some i have on ice till i feel like the time is right..i'll try to post flicks soon.

8. Bellbeefer

Bellbeefer Senior Member

9. war pigs

war pigs Dirty Dozen Crew

awww..we did this on cafemocha.com like 4 years ago..haha

10. i'm not really a big collector, despite having a ton of shoes. I actually wear all mine rather than leave them stacked in boxes in the closet.
    [post=3675817]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I'm really happy to hear this...keeping shoes in boxes is the stupidiest concepts i've ever heard of...

on a sidenote, how you guys feel about the whole fixation with certain shoes? i mean, i like shoes very much and have a decent collection for a non collector but i never buy the same shoe twice(reebok classics aside just cause they're dirtcheap and really comfy to me)...each time i try to buy something different and as time passes by i tend to like different colors and shit so each pair i get reflects my current taste...why buying the same stuff in diferrent colors beats me...elaborate

11. war pigs

war pigs Dirty Dozen Crew

i like kicks alot...but sneaker heads tend to be obsessive compulsive about it...it's definitely an addiction...

i dunno..as a kid growing up on a skateboard, i used to be mad particular about the shoes i'd skate in...so i'd end up owning like 10 pairs of half cabs...or like whatever shoe was good...this kinda stayed with me even after skateboarding...cuz with sneakers...there's alot of ugly ones out there...so when you find shit you like i see why heads stick with like..dunks, or air max's or whatever...

but i think it's funny when heads get all pretentious about kicks, or gear in general...having a dope shoe collection is fresh and all but damn...they're only shoes...

12. versatile104

versatile104 New Jack

That site is dope, thanx for the link...

13. JesusMachine

JesusMachine Elite Member

I'm really happy to hear this...keeping shoes in boxes is the stupidiest concepts i've ever heard of...

on a sidenote, how you guys feel about the whole fixation with certain shoes? i mean, i like shoes very much and have a decent collection for a non collector but i never buy the same shoe twice(reebok classics aside just cause they're dirtcheap and really comfy to me)...each time i try to buy something different and as time passes by i tend to like different colors and shit so each pair i get reflects my current taste...why buying the same stuff in diferrent colors beats me...elaborate
    [post=3677454]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

i have like 4 pairs of dunks in different colorways only because i got'em new for like $15-20 each. by know means am i a collector, i just get a bunch of shoes that i like when they are dirt cheap.

14. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

Raven: one of the chaps you met iun the pub in London is a big sneaker head. Infact he scares me as he is so into it. Anyway he is very much a "wear them" type of person, but he has come out on a big night's drinking wearing $500 sneakers before, which is a little worrying as we usually end the night covering in spilled food, spilled ink and spilled beer.

15. Locofanclub

Locofanclub Veteran Member

^^^^^ That comes from the man who wears troop and British Kights!!!!( kidding bOb,dont ban me!!!!!!) :innocent: