SNEAK ATTACK VIDEO...

FR8HOUND

GLAD TO SEE PEOPLE APPRECIATE THE WORK I PUT INTO SA#1..TALES FROM THE RAILS WAS DOPE, GTV#8, WELL THE ONO BIT WAS DOPE, BUT AS FAR AS A FR8 VIDEO, I DON'T THINK DUDE HAS IT IN HIS HEART, HE DOES EXCELLENT WALL VIDEOS, BUT I FEEL HE DID THE FR8 ISSUE, TO GET ON THE BANDWAGON, SO TO SPEAK..NITEBREED WAS ALSO A DECENT VIDEO..SORRY FOR THE HIPHOP TRAX, I CAN PRODUCE METAL TRAX, OR CLASSIC ROCK, AND I DON'T FEEL PUTTING THEIR MUSIC ON MY VIDEO IS FAIR, KIND OF LIKE ILLEGAL, I GUESS..I LISTEN TO ROCK, ESPECIALLY CLASSIC, GRUNGE, AND ALTERNATIVE, BUT ENJOY MAKING HIPHOP BEATS YOU KNOW..ANYWAY # 2 IS BEING DONE NOW, EDITING THE FOOTAGE IN A FEW WEEKS, AND YES MAKING MORE OF THOSE HIPHOP BEATS..NO HIPHOP RELATED FOOTAGE THOUGH, JUST FR8'S...WILL BE OUT IN THE SPRING,APRIL-MAY....GOOD TO BE BACK ON HERE...PIOECE..FR8HOUND>>>>>ONWARD>>>>>>>>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

NAH NO MORE OF THAT, HE'S BEEN TRADING ALOT, SO HIS STOCK IS DIMINISHING..PLUS HE HASN'T TIME ANYMORE TO TRAVEL,AND SEARCH FOR OLD STUFF, BUT I'M SURE HE HAS A FEW SPOTS, HIDDEN IN HIS MIND, JUST WAITING TO GET BY THEM AGAIN...HINT:SAND,AND WATER??@#%&*)*&^

I got about 10 min into it and that's about all of that video I could stand to watch. Shit was boring. I should have taken my friends word for it and left it on the shelf. How about leaving the video making to Dooly High.

I'm just glad im not the sucker that spent $20.

Dirty Handz 2 that's a sick video.

hey just wondering on some info on how you got it distributed and put out there. I've been working on a video for a while now, trying to get the best footage possible. I dont know if we are just going to keep it for ourselves or actually try to publish it. Kinda expensive to get the dubs made up, though i may have some connections...

Originally posted by Ballpark Frank

I got about 10 min into it and that's about all of that video I could stand to watch. Shit was boring. I should have taken my friends word for it and left it on the shelf. How about leaving the video making to Dooly High.

i actually liked it better then anything dooley has done on fr8s gtv6 was ok but it had too many still photos of fr8s, anyone could do that,,,hanging around the tracks for hours videotaping rolling footage of dope pieces is what its all about i think sneak attack was hot...just my opinion

I stand by my original opinion, Sneak Attack is the closest thing to the Style Wars of freights that has yet been made. All thumbs up. And I still don't have my own copy, I'm pissed.

Put some Melvins on #2...oddball, made-for-steel heavy music. Hell, the Maggot album could be a freight video soundtrack in its entirety, especially the second part of Amazon and the evil chant at the end. I doubt they'd mind but who knows.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

I stand by my original opinion, Sneak Attack is the closest thing to the Style Wars of freights that has yet been made. All thumbs up. And I still don't have my own copy, I'm pissed.

Put some Melvins on #2...oddball, made-for-steel heavy music. Hell, the Maggot album could be a freight video soundtrack in its entirety, especially the second part of Amazon and the evil chant at the end. I doubt they'd mind but who knows.

any #1's left. address? not one to mix my graffiti with my hip hop but ive heard such great things about this vid i gotta get it. besides id love to support the tru freight head that i know the producer is*

i know its illegal but some older 'OZZY' would go good with steel too.!

i finally got my hands on this video friday night...

and i must say it was worth the money

i never ever spend money on graffiti propaganda

but Soe knows what up and i felt it was my duty as a freight writer

to support someone who is out there doing their part in keeping this always decaying lifestyle somewhat alive......

much respect and good luck on future issues....

Stolen Goods Crew NYC

That sneak attack video was ass..............the GTV FR8 issue blew sneak attack out of the frame...............I can go watch FR8 roll by anywhere....thats a majority of that video.....FR8 rolling by................bring a chair by the tracks.......same shit and you save 20 beans......next thing this ni99a is gonna say is Carl Westons videos are no comp for him either.....get the fuck outta here.......who the fuck wants to see you smoking a bone looking at your paint collection explaining how to find old paint......MAD GAY

GOOD VIDEO..I GOT BORED WITH THE MUSIC THOUGH NEARLY PUT ME TO SLEEP...SOMETIMES WHEN IM SKETCHIN ILL THROW THE VIDEO IN AN TURN THE VOLUME OFF..JUS TURN THE RADIO ON AN AN I GOT GOOD BEATS TO A DECENT VIDEO...ALSO I LIKE THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY A LONG VIDEO NONE OF THIS 20 MINUTE BULLSHIT!! PEACE AN BETTER LUCK ON #2....-ODESK-6FK, MDS!!

THERE ALWAYS HAS TO BE SOME SHITTALKERS, YEAH WELL, YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYBODY, YOU KNOW..DON'T GET ME WRONG, GTV DOES A GREAT WALL VIDEO, I GOT ALL THE GTV VIDEOS, AT ONE TIME DOOOLEY,AND I WERE COOL, TILL HE STOLKE BEATS FROM ME, AND SOLD THEM TO COPE FOR'' KINGS DESTROY'', THEN LIED ABOUT IT THAT WAS WACK, BUT I STILL GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR HIS WALL VIDEOS, I JUST FEEL, HE TRIED TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK ON FR8'S, AND I DON'T FEEL HE IS A TRUE FR8 HEAD.HE EVN DID SOME SHIESTY SHIT WITH THE FR8 ISSUE, AS FAR AS CARL WESTON, TALKED WITH HIM TOO,ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS, NICE VIDEO'S, SO DON'T RUN YOUR MOUTH,SAYING I'LL SAY THIS, AND THAT..AND THE BEATS, WELL, THATS WHAT I DO, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BEATS, HEY DO WHAT MY BOY DOES, TURN THE VOLUME DOWN, AND PUT IN YOUR FAVORITE METALLICA CD, PLAIN AND SIMPLE..I MAKE A VIDEO FOR TRUE FR8 HEADS, TO SEE WHATS RUNNING THE LINES, NO BODY WANTS TO SEE A WHOLE BUNCH OF PAINTING FR8'S, WE ALL KNOW WHAT THATS LIKE, WE DO IT,IT'S COOL TO SHOW A LITTLE BIT OF US GETTING AWAY WITH THE SHIT SOMETIMES ,YOU KNOW..I KNOW I PUT OUT A GOOD VIDEO, AND CONTROVERSY, AND SHIT TALKERS, WILL ONLY MAKE ME PUT OUT MORE, AND BETTER ONES, SO ACTUALLY YOU MAY BE DEFEATING YOUR PURPOSE ,YOU KNOW..THAT PETTY BULLSHIT DON'T BOTHER ME, BUT NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT THE SHIT...PIECE TO ALL MY REAL FR8 HEAD HOMIES, NSF, AOM,AND BCJ CREWS...PPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCEEEEEE.FR8HOUND

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

THERE ALWAYS HAS TO BE SOME SHITTALKERS, YEAH WELL, YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYBODY, YOU KNOW..DON'T GET ME WRONG, GTV DOES A GREAT WALL VIDEO, I GOT ALL THE GTV VIDEOS, AT ONE TIME DOOOLEY,AND I WERE COOL, TILL HE STOLKE BEATS FROM ME, AND SOLD THEM TO COPE FOR'' KINGS DESTROY'', THEN LIED ABOUT IT THAT WAS WACK, BUT I STILL GIVE HIM CREDIT FOR HIS WALL VIDEOS, I JUST FEEL, HE TRIED TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK ON FR8'S, AND I DON'T FEEL HE IS A TRUE FR8 HEAD.HE EVN DID SOME SHIESTY SHIT WITH THE FR8 ISSUE, AS FAR AS CARL WESTON, TALKED WITH HIM TOO,ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS, NICE VIDEO'S, SO DON'T RUN YOUR MOUTH,SAYING I'LL SAY THIS, AND THAT..AND THE BEATS, WELL, THATS WHAT I DO, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BEATS, HEY DO WHAT MY BOY DOES, TURN THE VOLUME DOWN, AND PUT IN YOUR FAVORITE METALLICA CD, PLAIN AND SIMPLE..I MAKE A VIDEO FOR TRUE FR8 HEADS, TO SEE WHATS RUNNING THE LINES, NO BODY WANTS TO SEE A WHOLE BUNCH OF PAINTING FR8'S, WE ALL KNOW WHAT THATS LIKE, WE DO IT,IT'S COOL TO SHOW A LITTLE BIT OF US GETTING AWAY WITH THE SHIT SOMETIMES ,YOU KNOW..I KNOW I PUT OUT A GOOD VIDEO, AND CONTROVERSY, AND SHIT TALKERS, WILL ONLY MAKE ME PUT OUT MORE, AND BETTER ONES, SO ACTUALLY YOU MAY BE DEFEATING YOUR PURPOSE ,YOU KNOW..THAT PETTY BULLSHIT DON'T BOTHER ME, BUT NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I THINK ABOUT THE SHIT...PIECE TO ALL MY REAL FR8 HEAD HOMIES, NSF, AOM,AND BCJ CREWS...PPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCEEEEEE.FR8HOUND

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MONSTERKIDZ

i dont know about u fools but i thought the video was put together pretty well

but it was just bad cars being filmed

unreadable crap after unreadble crap

and those 2 white homos thinking they was down was sickening

whatever though im sure number 2 will be better

we all progress atleast soe had the nuts and dedication to make a video

I didnt know that a rail video would consist of guys mopping the floor with there heads and wiggas trying to do poetry over terrible noises.

How did that video make it my way anyway.

If the second one comes out with all rails and a how to paint good graffitti

for an hour while you watch him smoke a cigarette send it my way.

Originally posted by MONSTERKIDZ

soe what???????????

nuts and dedication thats what you call it.

TLT baby and of course Tales from the Rails watch out for ESPN fra games video hosted by Colossus of Toads and Bryant Gumbel.

Originally posted by MONSTERKIDZ

soe what???????????

TLT baby and of course Tales from the Rails watch out for ESPN freight games video hosted by Colossus of Toads and Bryant Gumbel.

Originally posted by honkyartist

soe what???????????

TLT baby and of course Tales from the Rails watch out for ESPN freight games video hosted by Colossus of Toads and Bryant Gumbel.

HEY FUCK MOUTH, WHY DON'T YOU SEND SOME FOOTAGE FOR THE NEXT VIDEO...SHIT TALKERZ GET STOMPED..WHAT, FOOL.CATS LIKE YOU AINT GOT SKILLS TO DO SHIT EXCEPT RUN YOUR MOUTH, I GOT SOMETHING TO SHOVE IN IT,THAT WAY NOONE NEEDS TO HEAR YOU CRYING....WAAHHHHHHH..YOU'D EVEN LIKE IT HONKY PUNKY>>>>>>>>

Guest TrustEvil

Everyone has their opinion....mine is the best.

Tail From The Rails was good, but good in the way an artsy documentary done for university film class would be...beyond that...who knows.

The Lines Toughest is a classic, if nothing else for the fact that it was the first all fr8 graff video...they did it well, but again it was simply rolling stock so how can anyone complain about Sneak Attack being boring when TLT was the same vein...

As far as Sneak Attack is concerned, be warned, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Archived