SNAPCASE is good

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i can somewhat understand your hatred of thursday.

im not sure why, but i can.

they kind of strike me as sort of being an 'industry' band... i could be totally wrong, but thats the idea ive always gotten of them.

but, if i can manage to turn off my 'hate for the sake of politics' sensor, the album is pretty good.

not nearly as good as HOPESFALL though. because if life is a pit, hopesfall is that skinny kid that never gets tired and spends the whole night right in the middle of it, doing the fucking lawnmower, punching bigger kids in the head...

Originally posted by -Rage-

Fri 10/25/02 Philadelphia, PA The Trocadero

Oh yea.

anyone going to that?

i want to, but i doubt the beard is gonna be down. he already braved clutch with me (and loved it i might add) but i think snapcase might be a bit much for him...

not like i cant go by myself i suppose...

Originally posted by --zeSto--

better than tuesday!

tuesday was good as hell.

Thursday isn't an industry band. They toured forever, signed to victory, victory treated them like shit, so they're leaving victory, they're signing to a major label i think...island or something. but they really like the people they're going to be dealing with I think...so it's ok....yeah...not that its not ok to sign to a major label in the first place...

Guest KING OF HELL

Snapcase was always good. LOOKINGLASSELF was by far the best. when their lead guitarist left to be in "KITE EATING TREE they kid of got "samey".

ARE2, you have heard the first ep. its the last few songs off lookingglasself. you arent missing much.

as far as QUICKSAND..its just plain and simply true. unfuckwithable.

and THURSDAY?...bah humbug... they sound like they tried real hard to be later turning point or godspeed/shadow season...but i cant be fooled!...

although i got the new TIME IN MALTA...

..dude.. go get it. carrying on the tradition of the last quicksand album...soooo good. also youd prolly like the new SPARTA.

***dont make me ban you, sucka -mad seeeeeeek

Guest KING OF HELL

actually the new GLASSJAW is so good im bleeding and coheed and cambria are woth some time. stay the fuck away from THE USED though. trying hard to be glassjaw light.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by CIPHER_one

glassjaw is terrible, and they're all racists. not to spread gossip or anything.

actually considering half of glassjaw is pueto rican and beside the fact that one of their bass players was black AND the fact that i know them and can tell you they arent racist should let that little piece of "gossip" falter right there.

KOH,

who is this 'time in malta' you speak of? and how are they like quicksand?

and ive been meaning to pick up the new glassjaw, i just sort of... well, i hate spending money on music when i can just wait for fr8o to buy it, then i burn it off him. :)

way to use my real name on the forum monkey nuts.

dont make me rip that tattoo off your throat.

hey, you need a room mate?

Archived