Snakes in the toilet...

FL Woman Bitten By Poisonous Snake In Toilet

The fear factor is high at one Florida home - the family is afraid of going to the bathroom, and for good reason. Alicia Bailey was bitten by, what appears to be, a large water moccasin hiding in the toilet bowl in the middle of the night. The poisonous snake bit her thigh after she lifted the lid sending her to the hospital for three days.

No one knows how the snake got there, or where it went after that, so the family is a little jumpy these days. Richard Bailey tells us, "We're not looking to take it alive - I just want it out of here." Alicia adds, "We're currently very uncomfortable in our home - and toilet-shy, I would say, and real anxious for closure."

The Bailey's eleven-year-old son is now staying with neighbors, because doctors say, he would die if he were bitten by a snake that size.

LINK

Video on there too.

My sister told me a story like this when I was little, I think I checked the toilet 3 times before shatting for a year or so.

:shook: :haha:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

TRURE STORY FORM HEAVY::::

I once was trying to handle my morning B.M., while i was in Ghana, and as i was sitting there preparing to Drop, i saw what looked like a tail, dangerously close to my nuts. Well I can tell you i invented a jump/pull your pants up move, that was Olympics worthy for distance,skill, and speed all in one.

I went back and flushed and sure enough a Gecco was in the lip of the toilet; im sure he was planning on using my ass as a new home, he just had that look on his face; but the water prussure over powered his ass and he went bye bye. Needless to say for the next month in Ghana i didnt sit easy.

water moccasin or cottonmouth, highly venomous snake , Ancistrodon piscivorus, of the swamps and bayous of the S United States. Like the closely related copperhead, it is a pit viper and has a heat-sensitive organ for detecting warm-blooded prey. The young are born live. The young snake is a pale reddish brown with transverse dark brown bands edged with white; as it ages the colors dull to a blotched olive or brown and then to an unmarked olive or blackish in old specimens. The maximum length is 6 ft (2 m), the average from 3 to 4 ft (90-120 cm). A good climber, the water moccasin often relaxes on branches overhanging the water. If startled it erects its head and shows the white interior of its mouth—hence the name cottonmouth. It eats both warm-blooded and cold-blooded animals. It is aggressive in the wild state but may become quite tame in captivity. It is classified in the phylum Chordata , subphylum Vertebrata, class Reptilia, order Squamata, family Crotalidae.

Yeah i have a story that relates to this generally speaking..

One night when i was probably 13 or 14 it was a coole summer so i had my windows open while i was sleeping. While in my deep sleep i useed to dangle my feet over the end of the bed every once and a while if it was nice.. shit, 2am rolls around best believe ive got a fucking weasel or small racoon or some shit jumping up biting the end of my toes..

shit sucked.. bleeding and all that good stuff..

NO more dangling my feet anymore. my shit has stayed tightly rapped for a good 8 or 9 years now..

I read something similar to the Blob, where it was this black oozing mass that would envelop people, when I was younger and it had me scared for months. That and Steven King's It, which I read when I was 6 until my teacher took it away. Never looked at a sewer grate the same way again.

Originally posted by azert+Jul 23 2005, 02:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (azert - Jul 23 2005, 02:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Jul 23 2005, 11:38 AM

That and Steven King's It, which I read when I was 6 until my teacher took it away. Never looked at a sewer grate the same way again.

6??? What the hell is wrong with you? That book is insanely long! But good.

[/b]

I got to in the page 300's, right after the domestic abuse part, then my teacher took it away and told my parents. I was an early reader and I remember being in the library and seeing the cover and I was pulled in. Didn't actually get to finish the book till 6th or 7th grade.