Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Snake Encounters

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by E-DubleSkilZ, Jun 7, 2002.

1. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

So im in my sisters backyard, she lives in the hills, and we put up a basketball hoop in the backyard. We didnt finish so we left this big box in the backyard. And so about a week later i open it to get some screws and theres a big snake in it. We call animal control and it turns out to be a rattle snake. This is like the 3rd encounter in the last month for me. Now i am looking for snakes wherever i go. I was gunna hit this spot the other night but i had to go down this hill to get to the freeway. I was like fuck this theres probably snakes. I freaken hate snakes and run like a girl when i see them

any other snake encounters. seems they are on full force this summer

2. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i am scared as fuck as snakes, i have never had an encounter with one. but if i did you know id be runnin and screamin like my name was tease:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

4. platapie

platapie Guest

i wish i could have one. just im not sureim down for there eating habits.:eek:

5. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I live where there always is rattle snakes, its a little scarry, ive encountered a few, its a good thing they dont come out at night, cause then i would be freaked to bomb some spots.

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

OH yeah, and one time i was riding my bike and i came down this hill all fast, there was a snake going across the trail, i couldnt stop so i rode over it. When I went back it was gone.

7. THEMEDIC

THEMEDIC Guest

ever seen a trouser snake?....scary

8. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/dayart/20000530/tvclerks2.gif'>

you wanna see a trouser snake.:eek:
    snoochy boochies little noochies!

9. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

http://www.indygear.com/images/links.jpg'>

in the words of indiana jones : "i HATE snakes"

10. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

LOL... u should of busted out a crazy ass bunny hop..like in that movie RAD

11. B_As_In_Bot

B_As_In_Bot Elite Member

My last encounter was about a month or 2 ago out in the desert. We were getting ready to leave when I noticed the snake showing, his mid section to me. His head was under a rock, his tail under another rock and just his body showing. So at that time we told my friends hick - neighbor who proceeded to jab at it with a stick and attempt to pick him up. I was getting all stoked he was gonna be bitten, but he didnt get bit. Rattlesnake are cool. I remember when I was in the 5th grade my bestfriend caught a baby rattlesnake and kept it as a pet, he used to hold it and play with it constantly. We took it to a public park and let him move around. The dangerous fact about baby rattlers is that when they bite someone, they are more likley to kill, then if you had been bitten by an adult rattlesnake. The babies dont know how much poison to administer, so they just inject all thier poison, everytime they bite.
    Another time with the same friend's father I was moving this wooden platform and bang - there it was: 12 inch rattler, in the coiled up/ ready to strike position. My homie's dad busted out the big red axe w/ out a moments hesitation. It took him a while to kill it, but he managed to pull it off. Later his son, my good friend came home and I told him about it. So then we proceede to go over and find the snakes carcass. In its belly was a mouse, then we skinned it, and took the rattle off. Next, we tossed it on the BBQ and cooked it up. Factoid: Rattlesnake taste like incredibly strong chicken.

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

my buddy back in grade school used to have a big ass snake of some sort , until it literally busted out of its cage and ate his sisters hampsters , then dissapeared into the night . freaky ass creatures .

we used to go into the hills and catch garder snakes , then bring em back to school and throw them at girls .

13. yoda's bitch

yoda's bitch New Jack

I LOVE snakes...
    just played with a rainbow boa in the wild about a month and a half ago in the jungle,
    i've played with them, and held pets all the fucking time,
    but this was my first time in the wild, actually making physical contact,
    it was only about two meters long...but fucking beautiflul
    and I saw equis out there two, more poisonous than rattlers up here
    but snakes, tarantulas, piranhas, conga ants the size of your fucking pinky...you see em like here you see bitches wit fake titties and niggaz pimpin hos and slammin cadillac dos

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I'm glad poisonous snakes don't live up here......

15. Rothschild

Rothschild Junior Member

no comment...

I freaken hate snakes and run like a girl when i see them