Smoking Cigarettes...

REGULATOR

so who here does it.....ive done it here and there and smoked alot last summer but honestly i can say i do not like them....they make me sorta tired and i dont like the way they feel in my lungs....and theres like no reason to do em anyways...you dont get buzzed or nothing....ill take a joint over a newport anyday

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when i was in california visiting friends last summer id kick a grit once in a while because i was jonsin for weed but didnt have any. before i knew i was smoking whole cigarettes. after a little while i started to crave them. the first time i really felt like i wanted a cigarette was the time i said i would never smoke one again. i havent except for when ive been real drunk a few times (which is actually pretty stupid if youre not a smoker cus if fucks with your stomach) but never will i smoke another cig if im thinking straight.

ps. smoking herb is actually said to reduce emphazema in heavy cigarette smokers. so, if you smoke cigarettes, smoke weed....

nope, "the empreror wears no clothes" by jack herer. take what you read in that bood with a grain of salt though. most of the shit he says if fact from university libraries but he also has a very bias view and preaches a little too much. so, i dont know if thats really true its just what i read. could be true though.... god knows if i smoked cigarettes i would like to think its true.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

i enjoy smoking, but i dont.

Really what your trying to say is your addicted and your trying to rationalize it. Like the time you said " Smokers are the last people to die, its always the health food eating fitness nut who dies cause some dude ran over him in a truck cause he was too busy smoking a cigg." You said somthing to that effect. Basically your just in denial that it is really bad for you and your trying to come up with a rationalization.

Sorry if this sounded bitter, i mean no offence by saying this.

well, if you actually inhale it gets you lightheaded as fuck but its not worth it at all. it lasts for like 10 minutes and its not anything that great. you get bad breath. you smell like shit, your teeth turn yellow, you grown hair on your tongue, you get cancer and you die. the funniest thing is, youre paying for your death. ahahahahaha.

Originally posted by fr8burner

not i....smoking is played out ;) na but seriuosly i think its nasty....and completly pointless...whatever floats your boat i guess...

my exact thoughts...so many kids smoke cigs these days to look "cool"..i personally know that they are fake and think its kinda sad that they gotta jump on the bandwagon....i think im gonna straight up stop with the stogin and keep it mary jane

dude you should see europeans. theyre fuckin chimnies! kids start smokin mad young. like 11 sometimes and just smoke all day cus they think its cool. they look like such dumbshits. not to mention smelling and bothering the fuck out of the one person in europe who doesnt smoke.

Originally posted by jah

well, if you actually inhale it gets you lightheaded as fuck but its not worth it at all. it lasts for like 10 minutes and its not anything that great. you get bad breath. you smell like shit, your teeth turn yellow, you grown hair on your tongue, you get cancer and you die. the funniest thing is, youre paying for your death. ahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHHAHA thats a fucking good way of putting it. Hellarious. And mopius, thats really fucking funny.

mopius, dude, that is fuckin nasty. why do i have to go into a thread about smoking and worry about having to see shit like that? you fuck! im eating too. goddamnit. i fuckin hate cum. i hate the way it feels, i hate the way it looks. and you had to pic a picture that represents the texture and immage perfectly. nasty shit....

Its weird..when I lived in a rainy dreary cold climate I smoked alot..whether it helped time fly between busses..or work and school breaks or just boredom..I quit once for five days..and actually went and bought a pack..Shit sucks..its rare now..Ive decreased to about 2 or 3 a day..which is awesome..if I could just have the nerve to completely stop..I smoke dunhills..nice cigerettes so I dont feel to nasty..But I see people digging through ashtrays and it makes my stomache jump..I also happen to be a coffee drinker..so I think that has a big part of it..wake up..make a pot of coffee..or sit in a cafe and smoke a cigerette..Im on my way out with it..for sure..

what I cant stand though is when people smoke in their houses or apts..I wont cross that line..no sir..nothing like walking through someones house in the morning and finding a cigerette but on the bottom of your sock!

or when you pick up your beer and see a butt floating in it..yikes

I used to smoke heavily when I'd party and hang out all day. I sorta quit. I only smoke when I hang out with my friends that smoke.

I just smoked a cigar right now. An Arturo Fuente to be exact.

I used to smoke Marlboro Reds but got tired of the taste. I then started smoking Camels and then Lucky Strike non-filters. The non-filters come in handy when your out and about and people wanna bum a smoke off ya. They see non-filters and the pussies say nevermind. Too bad most of my friends have spent considerable time in prison that they prefer non-filters but still. CA taxes cigs like freaking nuclear waste

Guest mopius
Originally posted by jah

mopius, dude, that is fuckin nasty. why do i have to go into a thread about smoking and worry about having to see shit like that? you fuck! im eating too. goddamnit. i fuckin hate cum. i hate the way it feels, i hate the way it looks. and you had to pic a picture that represents the texture and immage perfectly. nasty shit....

im sorry man...im trying to post more "correct" pictures....let me know if this offends you and will try my hardest to support you in the cause of getting rid of such filth in the world....

i'm not gonna front, i really enjoy smoking. i also think it's really stupid and haven't been a smoker for the last three years since moving back to america but i'll admit i've had a couple here and there recently.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

dammit regulator....having trouble with shaving your legs, brushing your teeth, now smoking? your a troubled teenager

hey hey hey i never said i was having trouble!! just wondering what all you fools thought!

Archived