Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

smokin...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iCEBERG, Mar 19, 2002.

1. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

yup, its been 4 days since my last cancer stick

i just decided to quite, see i told yall its as easy as just not smoking, an its only been gettin easier from here

i barely even think about smokin anymore. ive trained myself to not go into detail about how much i enjoyed it.

im coughin up wierd shit an havin dreams im smokin cigarrettes, it sucks, i wake up goin "[email protected]# i didnt need to smoke [email protected]#$"

then i realize it was a dream.

shits good.

im cool

i also dont smoke

you should try it

my room smells good an so do my clothes :D

2. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

didn't your parents ever tell you it's bad to be a quitter?

3. backcountrywriter

backcountrywriter Member

4. jah

jah Elite Member

no, that wouldve been his dad. his mom wouldve said, "its okay honey, ull get another shot at it next year." i dont think smokings as hard to quit for people as everyone says. uve just got to tell urself ur not gonna smoke anymore and stick to it. ive done it with weed before. i know weeds not as addicting but it definitely is addicting to a certain degree and i had a hard time the first couple days but after that i didnt think about it anymore. of course after my probation was over i went back to smoking weed cuz i never really wanted to quit in the first place.

but when i was in california recently i started smoking cigarettes just cuz i was getting drunk a lot and i wasnt thinking then id just do it to get light headed. i told myself id never start smoking cigarettes cuz i didnt want to get addicted but i always figured it was just to get lightheaded real quick and i wouldnt smoke after that one. but then i found myself smoking more and more and i was starting to get cravings when i didnt smoke. at that point i decided id never smoke another cigarette and i havent since then and i know ill never become addicted to them cuz my lungs mean more to me than being lightheaded for ten minutes. think about when ur old and u have lung cancer and u know ur gonna die soon and all u had to do to prevent that was not take that smoke to get lightheaded. but by that time its too late. if uve ever done anything u really regreted or got hella scared about that u couldnt change then that should help u to get an idea of how it will feel when u know ur going to die and theres nothing u can do about it.

5. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

no, that wouldve been his dad. his mom wouldve said, "its okay honey, ull get another shot at it next year." - jah

ahahahaha

yea well aint it the truth. yea an ive been drunk twice since then, an i asked for a cigarette both times, but eventually ended up not smoking it. that was some harsh shit

6. jah

jah Elite Member

i still occasionally take a grit when im faded. sometimes i just do it to initiate conversation with a girl by asking for a cigarette. its pretty stupid but it works. ive gotta control myself better when im drunk.

7. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

if you smoke long enough you might get throat cancer..if you get throat cancer the tumor might eat through your neck and eventually put a hole right through your aeorta and the other huge vein that carries blood to your brain (sorry if i dont know what these 2 are exactly)..if this happens your neck literally bursts open and blood just gushes and gushes right from your neck until you die of blood loss, while you turn all white and make a huge puddle of blood...

8. jah

jah Elite Member

i think one of the ones ur thinking of is the carotid artery. im not sure how u spell it.

9. ...Stop the propaganda!!!

Aight, if think about the things that can cause you cancer you just might end up being a non smoker hardcore straight edge vegetarian that eventually gets cancer from depression(..yes that can happen)

I'm not saying that smoking is good for you, no way, but i figured out a way after trying to quit several times. I never got back to smoking cause i couldnt stand without a smoke...thats a joke. I smoke about 7 years now...3 of them heavily (2packs a day) and always after the 3rd day without i couldnt say that i really missed it...i just smoke cause i enjoy it. I enjoy smoking as much as i enjoy, painting, messing around with hazardous materials, driving fast, eating junk,drinking skotch not doing sports and my unhealthy life in general.
    With a nice sinus infection i recently had i smoke about 5 cigs a day and i really enjoy that. If i manage to keep it that way(even if in some rare ocassions i'll smoke way more) i'll be very happy and i'll concider it preety much healthy...

10. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i have to steal this one.

its always you grain eating joggers that get hit by a bus by the guy who smokes 3 packs a day.

sorry officer i didnt see him there i was too busy smoking!

11. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

just so you know

my pops works in a hospital with terminally ill patients, and basically what he does is talk to them and just be a presence in the room to help comfort them...kind of like a counselour, theres a word for his work but im drawing a blank right now. he recently had a patient who had throat cancer who could barely talk and was wishing he would die because it was probable that his neck would just explode and gush blood everywhere, because theyve had cases like that and the dood didnt want to go out like that. my pops told me he had died later on that nite and he was happy he did because my pops didnt want to see him go out like that, blood everywhere...just so you know i didnt get this from anywhere you would call propaganda

12. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

"I enjoy smoking as much as i enjoy, painting, messing around with hazardous materials, driving fast, eating junk,drinking skotch not doing sports and my unhealthy life in general."

aint that the truth

but i also dont enjoy smelling nasty, having nasty breath, my hand smelling nasty from holdin the cigarettes when i smoke em, the house smelling nasty, my room, my cloths my car, getting sick from smoking, not being able to play ball without dieing on the court, running from police and having to worry about passing out more than getting caught, yellow teeth, empty pockets, worrying about my health and raping one of my most vital organs, etc...

but my point is, it was hard for me to quit the first time, because i enjoyed it. an its wierd once you've smoked and you quit, its like you switch sides. the non-smokers and the smokers, the only two people in the world.

but yea, its not worth it, i quit haha you suck

13. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i will however miss four cigarettes though

the one when i wake up

the drunk bogey

that after a good ass meal cigarette

and the stoge i smoke after a big ass blunt right before a good ass meal thats followed by the #3 cigarette

fair well friends, you will not be forgotten

14. Iris

Iris Banned

Re: i have to steal this one.

my old roommate and i used to run about 4 miles a day but always ending up stopping inn the middle of the run to smoke a cigarette. all our fellow runners woudl glare at us.

15. Kaes, yes...thats not propaganda, i think you misunderstood, i'm not ignorant when it comes to what smoking does...i'm just saying that my lifestyle in general causes cancer, what can i do? quit everything? NO...Being cautious...YES.
    Thats all, i mean you people wear a mask right? you keep a limit on your drinking right? thats it for me,thats what i think i can do.
    Wanna test if you have power of will? Try smoking ONLY 5 cigarretes a day, now thats tough!