smokes

DoSeR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

those newports have fiberglass in em that cut into your lungs and throat to give you the buzz...im done with those

its all about the marlboro lights

Marby Reds. I smoked Newports forever untill one day I coughed up a shit load of blood, asked my doctor "Newports have fiber glass, not only are oyu going to get cancer but your lungs will now have tiny cuts all over." yeah newports, good idea.

I smoked Marby Lights for a little then I got became angrier and angrier and now I need to a hard guy smoke, reds.

------------------

Girls suck.

i roll my own when i have time. most tobacco shops carry 'danish shag', i highly recommend it. it's like smoking a glass of wine. make sure to roll with a glueless paper also.

if theres no time to roll, nat sherman mcd's are at the top! players (navy cut), a definite man's cigarette runs second, and parliament lights third. anything after that better be a camel.

i roll my own when i have time. most tobacco shops carry 'danish shag', i highly recommend it. it's like smoking a glass of wine. make sure to roll with a glueless paper also.

if theres no time to roll, nat sherman mcd's are at the top! players (navy cut), a definite man's cigarette runs second, and parliament lights third. anything after that better be a camel.

Originally posted by Zack Morris:

i love it when I am hanging out with a friend that is smoking a swisher sweet...they smell so good..those will cost me my "edge"

dont throw away something like that away for a swisher, they dont taste as good as they smell

• 3 weeks later...
Guest wakassOATH

in order

camels filter

marlboro reds

export a blue

exporta a green

du maurire reg

im tryingto quit, its a fucking bull shit addiction

Archived