Smoker's Poll...keep the thruth out of here

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

SoftBox: Never fools you about how many cigs you got, the package itself shows you. Allows the classic 'tic tac' move and has more than one ways to be opened. Less garbage, easier on the pocket.

HardBox: Always looks good even at the ending. Protects your cigs from being smashed or broken. Can be used in conversations to illustrate cars and walls. Has the 'pull' foil paper.

And of course, taste

The same cigarettes are in box boxes, still from difference in paper weight and tolerance to humidity taste changes from box to box.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I read that thought you were insane then remember I did all the described things when I smoked cigarettes.....Hey there are 2 insane people using 12oz

i dont smoke grits. i was for a little while then i started getting cravings and shit so i said fuck it and decided not to smoke anmore. ive hit it a few times when iwas faded but i never just smoked for the hell of it. im not about to start smokin cigarettes...

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

that's why ya shake em homie. that little rattle is god's way of saying "SCORE!!!"

Thats what i meant....I hear nothing

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

little pieces of tobacco rattling around

Dude you're killing me!

I used to smoke camel softpack but they changed the tobacco and i had to switch...fuckers

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

I used to be hardpack.

Then my old girl got me one of those pocket sized cig. cases to carry around because i always complained about bending them...

Its worth the $$..

I decided not to get there for unnesecery blingness and mostly cause if you smoke like i do(2 packs a day) refilling the box would be a boring waste of time.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

2 packs a day dude...your fucking addicted...at most i was smoking a pack a week...but now its dramtically down and i only bum stoges after weeed or after school or someshit

Guest imported_Tesseract

No offence but that aint smoking in my book. I'd love to smoke a coule cigs a day, but damn i'm addicted..isnt that what its all about.

How do you tell by the package how many cigarettes you have left in a soft pack? In my experience soft packs always tend to give me a nice suprise of one or two (although possible broken) extra cigs than I though I had.

oh yeah, and generally aren't cigarettes in the soft pack just a little very tiny bit longer than the ones in the hard packs?

You can also hide a lot more empty soft packs in your coat pockets or couch cushions if you're too lazy to throw them in a garbage can.

i had newports before. you're just asking to die faster or something. and plus...it seems that newports is secretly endorsed with "hiphop." hehe...

malboro lights all they way for me...a pack every 2-3 weeks. but i decided not to smoke since i don't have any money.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

newports are like the "hip" thing to smoke for some reason...whenever i smoke them i get really light headed so i just stick to marlboro lights....newports after herb though DOES up your high though...its pretty weird because taht never happens with marlboros

Archived