Smoke this...

Guest spec

What's up with all the drug threads? Too many...

I'm gunna start a new thread about, not being sxe but not doing drugs or all that shit. Who thinks sxe is a mindless group for kids to cling to for assurance, and views it as being only a cause or more angst? But also choose to stay clean...

Personally I have no qualms with anyone, but just hate to put something up in the air like 'i'm sxe', or 'i smoke' just to get buddies or be in a a psudo state of assurance.

darp...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

if you dont like drugs...teh just shut the fuck up and dont click the thread...jesus christ...i should make a thread about the whiney straight edge faggots that complain about drug threads....you need to shut the fcuk up and do the ren and stimpy danec

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

if you dont like drugs...teh just shut the fuck up and dont click the thread...jesus christ...i should make a thread about the whiney straight edge faggots that complain about drug threads....you need to shut the fcuk up and do the ren and stimpy danec

:lol: :lol: :lol: straight up!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

holy crap krono...you just had to show that...now i wont be able to sleep tonite.....i have no weed right now and i havent smoked in 2 days...i ended up smoking crystals but i still love weed more...god damimt....im gonna dream about blunts and shit tonite...my lungs want to like jump out of my body and attack the screeen right now...i dont even have a newport right now....im fucking tripping....im gonna smoke my earwax

holy crap krono...you just had to show that...now i wont be able to sleep tonite.....i have no weed right now and i havent smoked in 2 days...i ended up smoking crystals but i still love weed more...god damimt....im gonna dream about blunts and shit tonite...my lungs want to like jump out of my body and attack the screeen right now...i dont even have a newport right now....im fucking tripping....im gonna smoke my earwax

LOL, If you lived around my turf, I'd invite you over to my crib fo a Blizi.

Don't be such an asshole. I'm not being whiney, and I never did click the threads or respond to them, I only saw them on the list of threads so back the fuck off. I wasn't complaining either, I was just wondering, maybe you should read my statement before you make some ignorant response.

Originally posted by spec

Don't be such an asshole. I'm not being whiney, and I never did click the threads or respond to them, I only saw them on the list of threads so back the fuck off. I wasn't complaining either, I was just wondering, maybe you should read my statement before you make some ignorant response.

god damn, gettin a bit touchy

Archived