SMITH CYCLE anyone ??

DOS2HS

I want to see some colaborations of Smith or Cycle with who ever .. or the kind of productions legal and illegal that stand up to it .. come out come out . go in your stashes please brothers !

SOME NEW ADDED FLAVOR TO THIS POST . NON-SMITH CYCLE THOUGH

http://dingo.care-mail.com/pictures/70/706/681/706814057.jpg'>

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3484/VANDIZZY.JPG'>

http://dingo.care-mail.com/pictures/68/685/525/685255653.jpg'>

http://dingo.care-mail.com/pictures/70/709/979/709797275.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest duh-rye-won

maybe a dumb question...

is the american graffiti production on the wall in LIC off the LIE? the one that had the underwater shit? it looks like the same spot, didnt realize they redid it. i could be totally wrong...

Originally posted by duh-rye-won

whats up with all the photoshop shit done to the 2nd post? are those pieces even on that wall? looks fishy....

Yeah, word, REVOK and SEVER are busting photoshop forgeries because they're too scared to paint in real life...

that makes all the sense in the world.

If I'm not mistaken those are at at the phun phactory which makes it even funnier. in other words, I don't know what's up with the photoshop underneath but they really are on that wall.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

look to the right

damn

im as retarded as they told me i am....

they def are on the pp wall

Originally posted by mud_buddha

Yeah, word, REVOK and SEVER are busting photoshop forgeries because they're too scared to paint in real life...

If I'm not mistaken those are at at the phun phactory which makes it even funnier. in other words, I don't know what's up with the photoshop underneath but they really are on that wall.

I think he was talking about the 2hs files at the bottom. not the pieces.

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by mud_buddha

that isnt what i was getting at. maybe it just looks funny because of the 2hs laid in at the bottom. it just looks weird the way the tags under the pieces got distorted and repeated. it looks like some stuff was edited out under the pieces is all.

have you not noticed the '2hs files' photoshopped onto every photo that dude posts?-beards

yes, and id like to just say STOP, no one is gonna steal your precious photos and take credit, and if they do, fuck it, let karma katch em... and no one cares about the fact of where the good photos come from bro....we just want the goods! we dont give a fuck who delivers em!...your killing those flicks with your ego....ya dont see blackestwhiteguy doing that shit...why? cause the flicks speak for them selves.....geesh....sorry but ya get the rolling eyes....:rolleyes:

RoE

Guest duh-rye-won

)¡?)?riginally posted by mental invalid [/i]

have you not noticed the '2hs files' photoshopped onto every photo that dude posts?-beards

yes, and id like to just say STOP, no one is gonna steal your precious photos and take credit, and if they do, fuck it, let karma katch em... and no one cares about the fact of where the good photos come from bro....we just want the goods! we dont give a fuck who delivers em!...your killing those flicks with your ego....ya dont see blackestwhiteguy doing that shit...why? cause the flicks speak for them selves.....geesh....sorry but ya get the rolling eyes....:rolleyes:

RoE

ok. i see what it is now. i was never implying that the pieces werent there, they just looked funny. i see, beard just does a bad job of slapping that crap on the bottom.

whats up with all the photoshop shit done to the 2nd post? are those pieces even on that wall? looks fishy....

oh yeah its real allright .. Its the back wall of the phun factory and some idiots went and did throwies over alot of tight pieces after the place shut down so I deleted all that confusion ..to give Nill Nada None props to them but to the MSK crew only .

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3484/SANE%20SMITH%2059%20BDG%2090'.JPG'>

Originally posted by mental invalid

RoE

I feel you dude .. but unlike you there are alot of folks around that have an asshole full of slick shit to say about where a dude gets his photos from . maybe hatin but I go through some risky shit sometimes to get pics especially that one in day time climbing the roof and getting ghost before the new property owner had me locked up for tresspassing .. so call it ego if you choose, at least now I can stop putting 2hs files on photos after reading the feedback . Respect aknowledged real Wreckognize real . all day everyday

Maybe if I would have posted the pics of Smith painting that thing I wouldnt have stomped it with "2hs files ",But I couldnt go out like that ya know

Life of crime .. a life of mine .

http://dingo.care-mail.com/pictures/63/635/527/635272864.jpg'>

http://dingo.care-mail.com/pictures/66/667/743/667430474.jpg'>

Originally posted by mental invalid

RoE

Dont tell him to stop putting something on his own photos, if he wants to signature his photos let him. they are HIS not yours. i do suggest he learns to use the opacity tool though. so the signature is there but at a lower contrast to the photo. but dont give some gripe and command that he posts his photos differently, otherwise POST YOUR OWN AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I feel you on that dude . Not too many people actually "taking" pictures or should I say "TAKIN" pictures .. The ones I feel I risked my neck to take I want due on , cause allthough dudes front like real live FR8 & Graf junkies they surf and steal as if they truly get around .. As easy as I got criticized about the 2hsfiles stamp is as easy as some hater would have called me a pic thief for having such hard to come by pics . lol the web is amazing !! I get a rush off this .. it's bananas .. Props to all those pic huntin dudes on the job !

Archived