smelly balls

mapo wc

What the fuck? My balls and shit are always foul smelling. It never goes away. I take a shower, everythings ok, then like 2 minutes later my balls stink again. Especially in the sides like where my legs meet my pelvis or whatever. Its always moist down there, even if Im just sitting around the house all day. Then when I take my underwear off they stink in that area.

I cant be the only one this happens to. What should I do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you probably got overactive sweat glands , and while the sweat itself is odourless , its the bacteria in the air , enviroment and on your body that mixes with sweat to make it stank . and its the bodies crevasses that bacteria survive the best in , thats why your armpits ang groin always smell the worst ............in your case try washing with an antibacterial soap , then apply some baby powder lightly . it should help , and if not see a doctor .

if you happen to have really overactive glands , theres an injection you can get that effectively 'turns off' your sweat glands in that area .

peace

you ever heard of BETADINE?

it is an antibacterial liquid soap/wash usually used on things like cuts, or surgery prep kind of things. if you ever have gottena piercing they may tell you to use it to wash the area....

anyway, that shit works like a champ. fresh smelling nutsac after 30 seconds.

you put it on, lather up, and leave it for 30 secs, then wash off.

so usually i will put it on before doing something else then turn my back to the showerhead so i dont wash it off...

i hope you aren't allergic to iodine.

EDIT: also kills that pissy smell to that doesn't seem to go away... hint hint...

Guest eleven17

hahaha i was talkin to my boys fiance..hahaha she was like tell your boy to wash his balls i was going down on him and fucking threw up....haha

Guest willy.wonka

smelly nuts

my homie is a gross crazy man...he pulls out a pube from his hairy nutsack and shows us this ?film,growth,some dried up sperm,fungus? pasted all on his pube...nasty ass shit..he used to tell us of how his bawls would smell so bad and how he had his girls suck him off.....i slept in the same room with this guy,he had a pair of sweatpants that he has been wearing for God knows how long....for underwear!he'd take his pants off and the room would stink like gross fuckin nutsack....

hahahahaha,thats a great man.he didnt care and had love in his heart.

shave your pubes and babypowder.....

Guest ThePrankster
Originally posted by Al Green

Nair... (pubic napalm)

Lemon juice.. dust with flour.. deep fry for 3 minutes till golden brown..

serve with cocktail sauce.

is it any good? i wouldn't try it but it sound kind of interesting;) :D

Archived