Smashing Pumpkins

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest nutsonmychin!

i was in ilke 8th grade when they were popular.

i think thats the time i started doing acid. that might be why i was so into them, hmmm

keep it up....one day you will have a massive post count like i do, fancy pants veteran status and find yourself asking the question "How did I end up wasting so much goddamn time?!?!?!?"

But Smashing Pumpkins.....I thought they were committed to being broken up. I mean, their supposed "LAST SHOW EVER" had more emotion and tears than....well, i dunno, name an event that was really sad or something.

oh im already at the point with the massive post count and wondering why in the hell i wasted so much time to get gold member status when i would just end up modding but oh well it's great im a postwhore now where the hell is POLLO LOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you fags is stupid. Billy Corgan, while a complainer, is still one of the greatest song writers of my generation. The Smashing Pumpkins hold a strong place in rock history. The only album he ever made that I wasnt feeling that much was his solo record. The Pumpkins are rock & roll at its most fundamental and complex all at the same time.

All you fags is stupid. Billy Corgan' date=' while a complainer, is still one of the greatest song writers of my generation. The Smashing Pumpkins hold a strong place in rock history. The only album he ever made that I wasnt feeling that much was his solo record. The Pumpkins are rock & roll at its most fundamental and complex all at the same time.[/quote']

Well, Billy Corgan was definitely NOT one of the greatest song writers from my generation and thats probably the same one as yours

I'm sorry you feel that way......

yo why are all rockstars vegan pussies in girls pants these days. what the fuck ever happened to dying at the height of your fame by ODin on Coke and H and choking on your own vomit? instead niggas take a 10 year hiatus and return with a weak ass comeback album.