Smashing Pumpkins: Siamese Dream = FRESH AS FUCK

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude, i like blink 182. they're dope. plus, they totally did used to be nobody, and do tours all over the country for like 9 people... they made it cause they worked hard, not cause they had a label blow them up.

smashing pumpkins just fucking rock.

Funny, the most played albums right now in my cd player are Simease Dream and the blue cd from Meloncollie............

Smashing Pumpkins definately are awesome. They can make an awesome hard as hell rock song, James Iha can play guitar good and is really inovative.....and they can write the coolest softest, chillest, sappy love songs.

They rule definately.

Watching the stars and listening to Mayonaise or Luna is like, whoa

i believe i listed siamese dream in an earlier thread as one of my favorites of all time. i first had it on tape, and i actually listened to the tape so many times that i wore it out and it doesn't work anymore. then i bought the cd. i have an itchy trigger finger when it comes to skipping tracks on cd's, and that's one of the few that i leave on all the way through.

so tell me, how fucking great do you think it is?

well, id hate to ruin everyones "jolly" mood in here, but i fucking DESPISE smashing pumpkins with a passion. I think that this whole "hatred for smashing assholes"(as well as other bands that suck....) started somewhere around when that album first came out and everyone in my god forsaken shit hole of a highschool was walking around in "zero" shirts proclaiming that they werent "just rats in a cage". fuck that, and fuck smashing pumpkins.

i wouldve thought/hoped that billy corgan wouldve went the way of kurt cobain by now...oh well, we all gotta have dreams i suppose.

Guest wakassOATH

yea no shit that album rocks theres like 1 song that i dont really like

i used to be the biggest s.p fan there was i got every thing from gish to their latest album

simease dream was by far the best and they totally lost it after melon collie after that the band turned to shit ...for those who didnt know billy corgan is in a new band, its punk though ill try to get the url where you can down load all there newest stuff if ya want it

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

...god forsaken shit hole of a highschool was walking around in "zero" shirts proclaiming that they werent "just rats in a cage".

I like smashing pumpkins to a degree like the rest of you kids, but this quote by Tyler Durden just cracks me the fuck up. Hits pretty close to home cause i saw the same shit at my school. The thing that i hated the most about those shirts was that some of them were shiny ass silvery glitter like. That just made me feel uncomfortable about all of the gayness around me. Guys wearing glitter shirts just can't mean anything good.

that album fucking kills it. so fresh. 'where did you sleep last night' oh man... fucking goose bumps.

i quoted you on the 'whats up with writers wearing capes' comment, in the 'top 5 graff trends' topic, but you didnt see it. and for some reson i felt it important enough to post about it here... thats all.

i remember the smashing pumpkins back in chicago when they didnt even sign a record deal. they were dope back then and still dope. another good album of theirs was the very last one. fuck, i forgot the name of it. but it was a two cd record....meloncholy and the infinite sadness is the name. very good. good live too.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

it can mean your surrounded by a bunch of rollerbladers, so you know you wont have any competition with the girls...

seeking/i wish more guys were gay, it would mean more girls for me

I beg to differ seeking. Gay rebels and such get mad girls. Girls can relate and share make up tips then eventually the woman tries to "fix" the said gay dude. I do't get it but chicks dig gay dudes. I guess it's that whole "I bet I can change him" attitude.:mad:

Guest wakassOATH
Originally posted by Devilush

i remember the smashing pumpkins back in chicago when they didnt even sign a record deal. they were dope back then and still dope. another good album of theirs was the very last one. fuck, i forgot the name of it. but it was a two cd record....meloncholy and the infinite sadness is the name. very good. good live too.

no yer wrong mellion collie wasnt their latest shit .. they have had a bunch of other ones witch mostly sucked shit

Archived