Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Smashing Pumpkins: Siamese Dream = FRESH AS FUCK

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Dec 18, 2001.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

I'm not sure if any of you guys and girls had noticed it, but this album is so fucking good that its retarded. I just felt we needed a thread discussing how fucking great it was.
    so tell me, how fucking great do you think it is?

2. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Greater than BOOGIE HANDS thats for fucking sure.

My cousin gave me a tape of that album bout 6 yrs ago......

3. CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel

CoreyHaimIsMyRoleModel New Jack

this is getting creepy. first seeking doesnt diss me for liking blink182 as i forcasted,
    now he likes my other favorite band. errrrrr. i mean word up.:D

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, i like blink 182. they're dope. plus, they totally did used to be nobody, and do tours all over the country for like 9 people... they made it cause they worked hard, not cause they had a label blow them up.

smashing pumpkins just fucking rock.

5. dBUSH

dBUSH Member

yeah buddy- you can never play that album loud enough

6. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

ever listen to billy's new band zwan? i think thats the name... they are on tour right now... might even be coming near you seeking... if i recall correctly. they are supposed to be dope.

7. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

Yes, i got that album free, quite good.

8. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

Funny, the most played albums right now in my cd player are Simease Dream and the blue cd from Meloncollie............

Smashing Pumpkins definately are awesome. They can make an awesome hard as hell rock song, James Iha can play guitar good and is really inovative.....and they can write the coolest softest, chillest, sappy love songs.

They rule definately.

Watching the stars and listening to Mayonaise or Luna is like, whoa

9. Secret

Secret Elite Member

I bought Siamese Dream when I was in 6th grade, and I still listen to it till this day. I highly recommend it.

10. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

I stumbled upon Siamese Dream not too long ago, as I sifted through cds my company was to liquidate. Been in heavy rotation ever since.

11. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

President tested, saivor approved. Thats funny since you've probably been listening to the same shit at the same time is me

12. garcia_vega

garcia_vega Elite Member

i believe i listed siamese dream in an earlier thread as one of my favorites of all time. i first had it on tape, and i actually listened to the tape so many times that i wore it out and it doesn't work anymore. then i bought the cd. i have an itchy trigger finger when it comes to skipping tracks on cd's, and that's one of the few that i leave on all the way through.

13. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

well, id hate to ruin everyones "jolly" mood in here, but i fucking DESPISE smashing pumpkins with a passion. I think that this whole "hatred for smashing assholes"(as well as other bands that suck....) started somewhere around when that album first came out and everyone in my god forsaken shit hole of a highschool was walking around in "zero" shirts proclaiming that they werent "just rats in a cage". fuck that, and fuck smashing pumpkins.

i wouldve thought/hoped that billy corgan wouldve went the way of kurt cobain by now...oh well, we all gotta have dreams i suppose.

14. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

yea no shit that album rocks theres like 1 song that i dont really like
    i used to be the biggest s.p fan there was i got every thing from gish to their latest album
    simease dream was by far the best and they totally lost it after melon collie after that the band turned to shit ...for those who didnt know billy corgan is in a new band, its punk though ill try to get the url where you can down load all there newest stuff if ya want it

15. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

wow siamese dream was on my turntable the whole day not just two days ago! play play good record good memorys.