Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SMASH OR TRASH?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 50million, Jul 15, 2010.

1. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

2. johntemple

johntemple New Jack

3. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

@johntemple I am not remotely upset at seeing the above image. I believe, while on the thin side, she falls into what we would call an "obvious smash."

The point of this thread is about finding some sort of depravity. How low would you go? What is too questionable, what woman requires a buzz, a 6 pack drunk, or a few shots to be willing to hypothetically bed. Would you for a dare?

Please keep sharing your wife, your friends, etc, but anyone that says trash to the above is just being dumb.

TPWF2021 likes this.
  4. theprotester

theprotester Moderator Crew

Wears her watch faced inward

T

But seriously, what fist said.

Going from wheelchair to straight up S. Cmon son.

TPWF2021 and Fist 666 like this.
  5. One Man Banned

One Man Banned Dirty Dozen Crew

My 2 cents, anytime someone wants to post their private noodz on 12oz in any thread I can only give encouragement to do more. For JT I imagine part of the use of this thread is not just to show off but because he likes knowing that others desire his catches. JT if you have enough pix to post over time you could start your own thread. Or there are plenty of girl threads in Channel 0, some of them may have to be released back into public viewing. But again, post anywhere as far as I'm concerned.

6. Hua Guofang

Hua Guofang Dirty Dozen Crew

I support posting obvious smashes in this thread as long as the pic is taken by the cat posting them.

Honour system and all.....