Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

small town happenings.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ?!?!, Feb 23, 2002.

1. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

do you live in a town with basically no graff at all.
    i do, while its not like redneck small town, a bit over 100,000 people i think, theres no graff minus a few random old tags here and there.
    today while walking down the street at the local chinese place the truck unloading was bombed by Ader / Keeps
    it was just really dope too not expect anything, even though i always look, and see something that i know pretty well and go hey guys look that truck says KE lets run 3 blocks to see if its keeps and ader...they werent really happy with walking in the cold and didnt care either way what it was but it made my night.
    anyone else live in a wack town and have unexpected sightings. always fun.

about a year ago i caught an espo truck like long 18 wheeler deal at the walmart parking lot. my friend actually saw it went and picked me up and said i might like it and took me to it and it was dope. it sucks having to go out of town to see fun stuff...oh well

ader keeps truck and i found a swing kids / spanakorzo 10in for a dollar as well as a bunch of hiphop 12ins for a dollar...what a night.

2. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

shit...mine is worse. i live in a big city (cleveland) and theres only about 5-10 of us that actually get up on the regular...and a handfull of toys that dont get up and talk like they do.

3. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

yea i dont really "get up" i mean i hate my stuff so i havent brought it out to public yet. just under bridges hidden areas untill its really nice.
    i do have my share of tags and stickers up..not like tagged postal stickers just werid things..like tvs that say watch tv reading is stupid on the screen..
    yea but other then that its wack

4. MR BOJANGLES

MR BOJANGLES Guest

ive been writing for nine years now, and it gets tiring being one of the handful in my city that actually tries.:rolleyes:

5. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

I live in a small town in wyoming and my school supports the educational R's: Readin', Ritin', Rithmatic, and Rasslin.

6. ?!?!

?!?! Guest

bojingle..
    what do you do more bomb or peice.
    i havent really found the inner "peice" in me yet...ha that was gay.
    im trying to crush all 6 blocks of downtown....yey
    but like i said my shits sloppy sally so im getting it perfect.
    iv been "writing" for like 2 years but in that 2 years iv painted maybe 2 weeks....
    but atleat i go...hey i should go out today, thats gonna count for something.
    yea im a fag toy geek but i dont care. im not really out promoting myself as a writer so its all good. ima do me...you gots to do you. dun dun.dun-dun-dun dun dun dun-dun. heather b on dat ass.