Small Pussies in Kentucky

dpuerto

Recently this girl I was fucking has said we aint fucking no more because my dick is too big and it leaves her hollowed out, and she doesnt want a loose pussy. She said to compensate she'll suck my dick all day long.

Well that's all good and well I guess, since it is some fire head, but I like to please a girl as much as I like receiving my pleasure... to me that's 55% the fun. So I been waiting for her to come around.

Well she started texting me last friday, telling me she was going to die and she was so horny, and she would pay me to come fuck her. she lives about 20 minutes away... which is a drive. I hate driving.

well i get there and pick her up... she starts giving me the road head so i slow down to about 10 miles per hour to really enjoy it. we get down to the lake and i throw her ass back and start ripping her clothes off. Well we fuck for about 10 minutes and i want to change into a better position cuz i am hittin it like spider man feet on the top of the glass and shit you knwo what i mean. well we're moving and she loves sucking my dick and goes back to her duty when she's like UH UH! and I am thinkin "what the fuck?" but before i could open my mouth she's like I taste blood. So i hit the light and i am like damnit. I notice she cleaned my dick and no blood is in my car, HELL YEA!, but she's like i'm not even on my period!! She had been doing kegels because my dick is the same dimensions are a gillete shave gel can(the big one)... but i always think it's just regular size cuz i am only 150lbs and 5'7-5'8. I seen bigger ones anyways when i was in school and we took community showers.

Oh yeah... The point of the message is I miss hoodrats... I can't wait till i get back into some big wet pussies. I really dont like a tight pussy. :king:

Oh yeah the other point is, have you ever made a girl bleed who was not on her period, just from fucking her(and not even real hard)??? How did you handle it? Did you fuck again? cuz i dont know if we're gonna fuck againf or awhile... the first time we fucked she came a couple times, so we fucked more until we didnt see each toher for a few days and she decided she didnt want a big gaping pussy hole. It's silly in my opinion... But she's self conscious about it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i am at work listening to da End (36mafia) right now "Gimme sum of that Good Stuff."

Also she said she thought (before we fucked) that i'd have a nice dick becuase I was colombian... But because my frame is small... 150lbs, 5'7-5'8, that my dick scares her... It looks like it belongs on someone else... Also I am real like skinned but my dick is dark brown... I will post pictures later I am at work now, so she says it looks like it dont belong on my body.