smack the shit outta that nigga dawg

CRAKE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Oct 16 2004, 08:55 AM

best one ever

i always thought that black dude was a fucking pussy for waiting for the white guy *who is alone* to have is back turned towards him before he punches.

of course you are going to knock someone out when they aren't expecting a swift blow to the side of the face. pussy bitch.

face? didnt he say head? which is a million times worse.. every time i get into a fight (well just the two times) i dont give a fuck how hard i get punched in the face i just block my head the whole times.. i couldnt give a shot about a temporary fucked up face that impresses my peers picks up chicks etc.. id rather owe money to the dentist for fixing my teeth than be a BRAIN DEAD ZOMBIE SLOW CONFUSED LOST WIPER WHEN I TALK TAKE FOREVER TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOInG ON SLOW TO TALK WITH NO PERSONALITY AND A REALLY "UGLY FACE (when your brain damaged i guess a [part of brain controls your facial expressions so not any more when there gone ITS FUNNY HOW no one seems to know that getting hit the the head (effecting brain) changes your personality and everything else to make you not do anything youd be doing to the estent with a fixed brain.. brani damage sux think about it opeople get killed from bring punched in the head (mainlky back) so your prettty much a walking 75% dead persion if you happen to be alive after being beast in the head or 40% alive whatever whatever depending on how hard + many times your hit... there is one way or one really significant way to repair and grow new brain cells.. thats what i did that what ive been doing and i got my personality back and everything

Originally posted by skroeape@Oct 16 2004, 07:35 PM

face? didnt he say head? which is a million times worse.. every time i get into a fight (well just the two times) i dont give a fuck how hard i get punched in the face i just block my head the whole times.. i couldnt give a shot about a temporary fucked up face that impresses my peers picks up chicks etc.. id rather owe money to the dentist for fixing my teeth than be a BRAIN DEAD ZOMBIE SLOW CONFUSED LOST WIPER WHEN I TALK TAKE FOREVER TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOInG ON SLOW TO TALK WITH NO PERSONALITY AND A REALLY "UGLY FACE (when your brain damaged i guess a [part of brain controls your facial expressions so not any more when there gone ITS FUNNY HOW no one seems to know that getting hit the the head (effecting brain) changes your personality and everything else to make you not do anything youd be doing to the estent with a fixed brain.. brani damage sux think about it opeople get killed from bring punched in the head (mainlky back) so your prettty much a walking 75% dead persion if you happen to be alive after being beast in the head or 40% alive whatever whatever depending on how hard + many times your hit... there is one way or one really significant way to repair and grow new brain cells.. thats what i did that what ive been doing and i got my personality back and everything

How the fuck do you grow your braincells back? My head has been sounding like a bongo for years now. I've tried nootropics and everything. I eat fish all the damn time. WTF

dont eat fish.. well tell me what kind.. i was eating tuna for monts and thats the worst for your brain cause of the mercury that outweighs the omega 3 benifit (mercury like in sprayt piant makes you shy confused loss of memory nervous low alert concentraion level low intellect level etc... salmon on the other hand no more than a couple times a week is really good.. cause the omega 3 outweighs the mercury (less mercury and more omega 3 than tuna in general) its funny just today i felt better fafter skipping a big meal then cheked it on the net and apperantly meal skipping once in a while is really good for the brain to grow during that state.. chek it out.. how (the best way) to really grow your brain cells back? eat properly balance etc etc find out what is geaneral recomend diet (thats not it but better to do that with it) anyway go run around the blok a few times.. warm up first for 5 ten minutes or whatever then sprint as fast as you can till almost 20 seconds.. come back on the computer and tell me how you feel... is yaor brain thunmping up and down like a heart beat? i thought so.. anyway just chek google for exapmle.. running brain cells.. cardio brain.. exercise brain etc.. youl see yo keep it tight peace..

Thank you Dr. Skroeape.

Actually yeah I've been eating a fair amount of albacore. About once a week I guess. I'll switch back to the salmon steaks. I also eat whatever kind of fish they are serving at the dining facilities. Usually catfish :yuck: .... But I figure hey, it's fish man. Sux that all the damn pollutants in water are making me ambivalent about eating these godsends. I've seen some very concerned scientific studies on the matter.

And I do skip a meal or two a week, although it hasn't been intentional. I guess I'll regulate that more.

And I do run quite regularly. I've been running about 3-5 mi lately, and I usually through sprints in there. And I like going up stairs and hills and stuff too. Hey I'm in the military.

I shall try and maintain this regimen. I'm about to go the the gym and wrestle with inanimate objects.

Originally posted by Glik0+Oct 16 2004, 07:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glik0 - Oct 16 2004, 07:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Oct 16 2004, 01:04 PM

the best fight video on 12oz was that one where the guy proper fucked up the other guys eye...anyone still have the link??

http://www.sublimedirectory.com/basement/media/kimbo.wmv

[/b]

thats the one...fucking wicked

cheers