slut-whore neighbor...

When

well ever since we moved in here this chick that lives across the street has been on my jock, shes like 30 somethin and doesnt look half bad, but she stalks me like no other. i just went outside for a smoke and she was out there, shes always out there waiting for me, she knows my nighttime smoking schedule and that scares me, its 4:30 in the fucking morning! well she hits on me all the time but i know shes been around the block a few times to say the least, one of my roomates is obsessed with her but she doesnt care, she wants me. i almost gave in tonite

what to do, what to do? :o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blink_ATX

fuck waht they say leading you off course, slam a couple heineys strap on a jimmy hat and hit that bitch till her pussy swells, whiskey dick fool, that bitch will never mess with you again knowing that it takes you a goddamn two hours to cum. tire her itno the ground ahahahhaahahah and dont forfget to fuck her in the ass and blow the load in her face.

Its like that

l0rd Ka0s

Originally posted by Vanity

stay away bro.... unless you dont mind her stepping to your door while you have chicks over

no fuckin doubt...

lets just say... if you hit it, your gonna have to creep with whoever you find yourself gettin into for awhile after that, think youll be like "oh no the hell fuck no i wont shit"? yea you might, doesnt mean while your puttin the smack down some old hoe at the door bangin it down goin "whose that bitch in there@$#" that the girl can "ignore it"... good lookin out vanity, you got a head on your shoulders...

but then again i think whens got a dick in between his legs so i guess your fucked, so fuck it :lol:

and yea you know what i mean

"if i said fuck the bitch then fuck the bitch"

Guest willy.wonka

i would feel a bit akward too....

but if anything...say hi to her or see if she would like to join you or something...see where it goes from there..

Originally posted by blink_ATX

dont forfget to fuck her in the ass and blow the load in her face.

never a truer word spoken !

seriously tho man, if the bitch has got psychotic/obsessive tendencies, then i'd stay away from that.. just think about that sinking/doomed feeling you get in the bottom of your stomach after you fucked someone that you knew you shouldnt. man, it's not good.

on second thoughts, fuck that bitch... IN THA AZZZZZZZZZ !!! :eek:

Originally posted by Zack Morris

four words...butt to mouth transfer

what?

well i didnt see her today or tonite but im sure she'll be lurking tomorrow so ill try to get some pictures for yall

to answer marlboro red's question of why i have to smoke outside...

i have 1 cool roommate that smokes and 2 other roommates that are assfucks that cant handle a smoky house, being outside aint half bad though

Guest sneak

IF u do tap that ass, u no ur gonna have her following u about and shit properly. that will include wen u get new girls over...she'll turn up.

BUT

how fit is she?

Archived