Slurpee in my face

KILROE

So I was working at my video store a month ago and these two girls come in looking for "Varsity Blues" the flirt with me like crazy till I give them my phone number. two days go by and they call me. it turns out they are cheerleaders! we all get drunk together and they start stripping and comparing eachothers tits and shit and I end up with one of them(unfortunatly not both). Her name is Rachel. so Rachel and I go out together well it wasnt really "going out" it was more like meeting to fuck everyday. All my friends hated her cause she talked shit about EVERYONE. but I didnt care cause I was getting free poon without the drama and she had big tits. anyway a month of this goes by and yesterday I we were getting a slurpee after fucking and she leaves her cell phone in 711. I put it in my pocket and dont tell her. she freaks out thinking her cell phone is lost. shes standing outside my car and Im sitting inside watching her about to cry when I bust out her cell phone and tell her I was just joking around. she then throws her FUCKING SLURPEE AT ME!! the fucking bitch gets slurpee all over my work clothes and all over my car. (Leather interior) I called her a stupid bitch and drove away leaving her in 711 with no cell phone or money. so now its been a day and shes begging for my forgiveness. and Im telling her to fuck off. but what should I do. I could forgive her and keep on fucking her and possibly get another slurpee thrown at me or I could tell her shes a dumb bitch and she will probably get depressed and start cutting or something. I dont know. Im most likely going to tell her to fuck off but theres this little voice in my head (probably my dick) saying I could forgive her and keep getting great sex every day. either way later today I will post some pictures I have of her in bra and panties so you guys can decide better. thanks for any feed back sorry its so fucking long....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iloveboxcars

you should look into have sex with people that arent idiots.

yeah I totally agree with you...the only problem is that I really am not atracted to guys or ugly girls and I have found that 95% of hot girls (or fuckable girls) are fucking dumbasses...

Give her the fucking cell phone back! I know it was just a joke, but she obviously didnt take it that way. If i was her, i could give a fuck about your car and your work clothes. I would be wanting YOU to apologize, or at least give me my shit back. She's obviously a dumbass. NO, better yet, dont give her the phone back because she's a fucking dumbass. Thats the correct answer.

Originally posted by deadasdreams

she's probeley better off without you...but you both sound like idiots so maybe you were meant for each other.

He doesnt sound like an idiot to me. He seems pretty bitches, money, and car oriented. And thats A-OK. Id say fuck you to the bitch and remain angry, but tell her you are willing to give her a secod chance. Shes bound to feel bad and go down on you to make things better. You should also look into fucking her friend.

hey sorry about the lagging on the pictures....I swear they will be up by the end of today. ill throw in some extra grafffiti while im at it...oh yeah a news flash about the situation. she calls me all day long yesterday and finaily i pick up and she starts saying shes sorry and shit. then as we get to talking about it she starts to turn it around saying im the fucked up one and I should be saying sorry to her so I hung up on her and she didnt call back all night long. then she called right when she woke up in the morning and was like "your not still angery are you?" I was like "fuck yeah the fuck do you think" oh and my car window now makes a shitty load sound every time i roll it up. dumb bitch

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by KILROE

All my friends hated her cause she talked shit about EVERYONE. but I didnt care cause I was getting free poon without the drama and she had big tits.

This statement represents everything that is great about the male logic.

Yeah i can see where this is headed. Forgive her this time even though you really shouldnt. Make sure you tell her that. Then if there is a next time slap her hard. I bet you she still comes back for more. After a while you will be able to smack her around while in the sack. Congratulations. You have a winner on your hands. Let her go, but not to far.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

my homie threw up in my car once.

He cleaned it, but every now and then,

when I would roll up the window, a streak

of something would come up. It was a

new car, so it was definatly a puke streak.

Plus it made that sound youre talking about.

Leather interior too. He paid for it to get

cleaned professionally. You should make

her pay for the damage too. Tell her to give

you some skull while youre at it. Sounds

lie a cool chic...except the talking trash

about the homie bit...that foul.

BROS B4 HOES!!