1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Slurpee in my face

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by KILROE, Sep 2, 2003.

1. KILROE

KILROE 12oz Junior Member

Slurpee in my face

Discussion started by KILROE - Sep 2, 2003

So I was working at my video store a month ago and these two girls come in looking for "Varsity Blues" the flirt with me like crazy till I give them my phone number. two days go by and they call me. it turns out they are cheerleaders! we all get drunk together and they start stripping and comparing eachothers tits and shit and I end up with one of them(unfortunatly not both). Her name is Rachel. so Rachel and I go out together well it wasnt really "going out" it was more like meeting to fuck everyday. All my friends hated her cause she talked shit about EVERYONE. but I didnt care cause I was getting free poon without the drama and she had big tits. anyway a month of this goes by and yesterday I we were getting a slurpee after fucking and she leaves her cell phone in 711. I put it in my pocket and dont tell her. she freaks out thinking her cell phone is lost. shes standing outside my car and Im sitting inside watching her about to cry when I bust out her cell phone and tell her I was just joking around. she then throws her FUCKING SLURPEE AT ME!! the fucking bitch gets slurpee all over my work clothes and all over my car. (Leather interior) I called her a stupid bitch and drove away leaving her in 711 with no cell phone or money. so now its been a day and shes begging for my forgiveness. and Im telling her to fuck off. but what should I do. I could forgive her and keep on fucking her and possibly get another slurpee thrown at me or I could tell her shes a dumb bitch and she will probably get depressed and start cutting or something. I dont know. Im most likely going to tell her to fuck off but theres this little voice in my head (probably my dick) saying I could forgive her and keep getting great sex every day. either way later today I will post some pictures I have of her in bra and panties so you guys can decide better. thanks for any feed back sorry its so fucking long....

KILROE - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Sep 2, 2003

I was going to make fun of you until you said you kept her phone. I say you sell it, then don't return her calls. Then start fucking the other one....

A little girl once poured her slurpy on my head at a bus stop. That shit is a bitch to get out.....

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

iloveboxcars - Replied Sep 2, 2003

you should look into having sex with people that arent idiots.

iloveboxcars - Rank: 12oz Royalty - Messages:
  4. deadasdreams

deadasdreams 12oz Member

deadasdreams - Replied Sep 2, 2003

she's probeley better off without you...but you both sound like idiots so maybe you were meant for each other.

deadasdreams - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. KILROE

KILROE 12oz Junior Member

KILROE - Replied Sep 2, 2003

yeah I totally agree with you...the only problem is that I really am not atracted to guys or ugly girls and I have found that 95% of hot girls (or fuckable girls) are fucking dumbasses...

KILROE - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  6. i11igul

i11igul 12oz Senior Member

i11igul - Replied Sep 2, 2003

^^^word to that, wheres them pics i gotta decide your fate but most like id keep banin that till the cows come home

i11igul - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  7. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

iloveboxcars - Replied Sep 2, 2003

what the fuck are you talking about?

how old are you?

iloveboxcars - Rank: 12oz Royalty - Messages:
  8. nick5542

nick5542 12oz Member

nick5542 - Replied Sep 2, 2003

well i think i know what everyones waiting for...

tha damn pics.

and if the sex is good it seems casual enough to just keep it like that.

nick5542 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

Dick Quickwood - Replied Sep 2, 2003

ill give you the right answer, when you post her panties and bra

Dick Quickwood - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  10. Scrabble

Scrabble 12oz Member

Scrabble - Replied Sep 2, 2003

Give her the fucking cell phone back! I know it was just a joke, but she obviously didnt take it that way. If i was her, i could give a fuck about your car and your work clothes. I would be wanting YOU to apologize, or at least give me my shit back. She's obviously a dumbass. NO, better yet, dont give her the phone back because she's a fucking dumbass. Thats the correct answer.

Scrabble - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. crave

crave 12oz Veteran Member

crave - Replied Sep 2, 2003

this sounds about right.

crave - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  12. atrocks

atrocks New Jack

atrocks - Replied Sep 2, 2003

<<hands on hips, head angled, foot tapping>>

but yeah...u should give her stuff back...cus shes prolly too dumb and is still at the 711.....

atrocks - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. T E A S E R

T E A S E R Guest

T E A S E R - Replied Sep 2, 2003

FORGIVE HER IF SHE BRINGS HER FRIEND TO YOUR HOUSE FOR A 3SOME!!!

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

14. metallix

metallix 12oz Elite Member

metallix - Replied Sep 2, 2003

http://academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu/history/virtual/portrait/jesus-sacredht.jpg'>

FORGIVE HER! SHE WAS BEGGING. HAVE YOU NO EMOTION?
    MAKE SURE IT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN AND HAVE SOME MAKE UP SEX!!!

metallix - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. BigOatser

BigOatser 12oz Senior Member

BigOatser - Replied Sep 2, 2003

He doesnt sound like an idiot to me. He seems pretty bitches, money, and car oriented. And thats A-OK. Id say fuck you to the bitch and remain angry, but tell her you are willing to give her a secod chance. Shes bound to feel bad and go down on you to make things better. You should also look into fucking her friend.

BigOatser - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: