Slums

breedsurf

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

Re: Re: Slums

Originally posted by Jackson

Welcome to 12oz my Guiness drinking friend, i wanna go to amsterdam pretty bad...

dam would be sick...

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by SecretAgentX9

hey

i'm going to take a shit now

word me too

i think mines gonna be really good

its one of those ones, where im either gonna puke, or have some explosive diarehea.

well, ill be back.

sex and drugs everywhere!

amsterdam is fucking funny!

you walk down the red light district and theres woman standing in the windows waiting for men to go in so they can sell themselfs!!! fucking funny or what???? the weed here is great. but if your staying here for a weekend like me, then if you get to stoned its hard to find your way back to your hotel. so find a cafe thats near where your staying!!! i warn you!!!!! other than that its a pretty cool place...... bit dodgy but a cool place. and the women are fucking beautiful. every girl i've seen i've wanted to fuck em there and then!!! but it would be to expensive!!! it would be a great place for a stag party!!!!! its the funniest place i've ever been in my life!!!!! i'm here at mo in a internet cafe with my mate. weather is fucking unreal!!! it's been hot for last to days then yesterday its started fucking pouring down on us and we were only wearing t-shirts cuz we thought it was gunna be a fucking hot day again.

from BrEeDsUrF

ok

heres a Question:

wheres the wierdest place anyone has ever been???

Archived