Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Slums

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by breedsurf, Jun 8, 2003.

1. breedsurf

breedsurf New Jack

Hey,
    Breedsurf here.
    what is everyone up to???
    anyone ever been to Amsterdam??

2. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

-hey
    -noumer here
    -i'm bored
    -never been to amsterdam..you ever been to connecticut?

3. Krook

Krook Banned

hey
    Krook here
    ever been to Pittsburgh?

i want to go to Amsterdam so i can walk down the street smokin blunts of high quality bud :stoned face: :king:

4. Oprah Oner

Oprah Oner Junior Member

hey
    sup!?
    asl!?
    ever been to the hot teen chat room?

5. JaZe

JaZe Banned

:)

6. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

Welcome to 12oz my Guiness drinking friend, i wanna go to amsterdam pretty bad...

7. Krook

Krook Banned

:lol: :lol: :lol:

8. sneak

sneak Guest

Re: Re: Slums

dam would be sick...

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

im going to ams next week.
    im special.
    im fucked up now too. lormetzapam.

10. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

word me too
    i think mines gonna be really good
    its one of those ones, where im either gonna puke, or have some explosive diarehea.

well, ill be back.

11. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

16/f/bronx/ 36 dd
    just click on this like to see me....

12. ment2

ment2 New Jack

that makes three of us.

13. krie

krie Guest

Hello

Goodbye

14. breedsurf

breedsurf New Jack

sex and drugs everywhere!

amsterdam is fucking funny!
    you walk down the red light district and theres woman standing in the windows waiting for men to go in so they can sell themselfs!!! fucking funny or what???? the weed here is great. but if your staying here for a weekend like me, then if you get to stoned its hard to find your way back to your hotel. so find a cafe thats near where your staying!!! i warn you!!!!! other than that its a pretty cool place...... bit dodgy but a cool place. and the women are fucking beautiful. every girl i've seen i've wanted to fuck em there and then!!! but it would be to expensive!!! it would be a great place for a stag party!!!!! its the funniest place i've ever been in my life!!!!! i'm here at mo in a internet cafe with my mate. weather is fucking unreal!!! it's been hot for last to days then yesterday its started fucking pouring down on us and we were only wearing t-shirts cuz we thought it was gunna be a fucking hot day again.

from BrEeDsUrF
    ok
    heres a Question:
    wheres the wierdest place anyone has ever been???