slsk crashing problem

casekonly

ok, soulseek keeps crashing out on me before it connects. i'cve tried everything...all the patches, al the fixes, turned off firewall, turned on firewall and gave soulseek all the permissions it needed, changed the compatibility mode to win98 (i use xp pro), i've done everything possible...the fucking thing just crashes out after like aminute and a half...i'm using 149b...if that helps anyone out...also, running a 400 mhz with 128 megs of ram. i dunno, any nerds wanna help>?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Don't run other programs when you first open it. I've found that it's scanning all of your files, which often takes a lot of time. Open it, walk away from your computer, and come back in ten minutes. It should be fine, and you won't have to go through that procedure again.

If you have tried this, then ignore everything I've said. And cry.

Guest im not witty

i havent been able to connect to soulseek for a few weeks. like as soon as i click the icon to load it, up pops a message about how there is an issue with this server connection and blah blah blah. i am upset about this, kazaa has no kings of leon and i want kings of leon. damn you slsk!

Guest im not witty

great, that doesnt help me illegally download thier music now does it. maybe ill delete the program and redownload. does anyone have a link to slsk's site. i couldnt find a working one last week.

Archived