slovakian,europe graffiti

dutchdamage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you re welcome guys!

i see it as my "duty" to show you what is going on here in europe...

cuz i sometimes get the idea that a lot of americans think of euro graff as "not original/played out new york styles"

the opposite is true...every single country has his own unique style/flavour over here....

Guest professor poopatronic

this is seriously the best post i've ever seen. i've never heard of any of these guys, but damn i'm impressed

Guest GoBiloe

maros and soul are killas! that shit is nice... so much more open-minded than us styles. it makes me wonder what might have happpened had graffiti been sightly more tolerated in the us... maybe styles would have progressed on the trains and the emphasis would still be on the art, making it more accessable to the public and less despised by the law.

still, gotta love the fact that americans can do handstyles and throws... europeans for the most part seem to think it's ok to skip that step... whatever though, burners!

Originally posted by GoBiloe

maros and soul are killas! that shit is nice... so much more open-minded than us styles. it makes me wonder what might have happpened had graffiti been sightly more tolerated in the us... maybe styles would have progressed on the trains and the emphasis would still be on the art, making it more accessable to the public and less despised by the law.

still, gotta love the fact that americans can do handstyles and throws... europeans for the most part seem to think it's ok to skip that step... whatever though, burners!

ok, while ill admit that they are openminded, there are also a LOT more people writing in the states. graff is whatever you make of it...if its about art to you, thats cool. if its about destruction, thats fine too. fame whatever......just have fun people.

codak from here went to slovakia this past summer.

went to a few other places while he was there as well.

the only pictures i have right now are from a local newspaper clipping that another local artist sent in...

fe052a17.jpg.orig.jpg

the top one was him with PAKO.tm and i dont have flix of that one yet either.

i saw flix of the pako peice last night. really nice stuff.

Archived