Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SLOAN-Action Pact

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Aug 15, 2003.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

Ok, rarley do i make a music post, or that serious of a thread, but if your from Canada youve probably heard of sloan, some indie band whose always supposed to get big after the next album. i was down at the old rocored shop, and thought i should really sample this album, and it turns out that its really good. something i might put on my over used visa and buy. you can hear the first single here. or you can even watch the video here

***super dope underground rappers need not apply.
    ***this may be total suck ass music to some of you as well.

www.sloanmusic.com

2. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

i didnt like it at first, but it turned out to be a not-that-bad song.

i wouldn't buy anything from them.. but i will have several songs on my harddrive with in the next hour.

3. •nakEd

•nakEd New Jack

reminds me of something my dad would listen to :/

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

travis: yeah id ont know.
    travis: anyhow i have to go scoop icecream
    me: that school fucking sucks
    travis: brb
    me: fag

5. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

sloan opened for the strokes in vancouver, and when they tried to get the crowd to sing the words of the songs with them nobody knew the words

poor, poor sloan

6. non-hetero

non-hetero Member

One thing I know about the rest of my life... I know that I'll be living it Canada!

7. rubbish heap

rubbish heap Senior Member

everything that you've done wrong... that's the only song i know by sloan and its really the only song i care to know by them... good song tho. :cool: