Slipknot - IOWA

ZENYTH.ASP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My state of mind was right on! I felt as if I was on MDMA (mentally) as well as having the surreal effects of LSD. Still pictures on computer screens were flowing like liquid. In fact, that is probably the best way to describe the visuals. Fluid. Liquid. Tracing, without too much randomness. An example....I looked out upon Market Street in SF (my friends live on the top of Twin Peaks-beautiful view) and was able to view most of the San Francisco bay area. All the street lights were glowing a soft yellow light. This was normal...this exactly existed. This didn't: beside each yellow street light was an accompanying purple light. These lights, in tandom, would start to swirl in circular patterns, like fireflies....hundreds of them. When it became too chaotic, they would snap back to their original position...and repeat. My description does not give it justice...the sense of peace I had while this happened...was truly amazing.

Guest professor poopatronic

yeah makro said it. i've also never heard linkin park, ICP, twiztid or any of that other bullshit but i'll bet my life that it's complete crap.

Originally posted by uselessuse:

SLIPKNOT IS BIG TIME HOMO!!STR8 UP GARBAGE.DOSONER,I CAN RELATE TO YER THOUGHTS OF TRIPPING.I <3 CID.CANNIBAL OX AND CO FLOW AND DEL IS >GOOD< MUSIC.SO IS ALOT OF HARD TO FIND DEATHGRIND,CIRCLE OF DEAD CHILDREN,AS THE SUN SETS,WUT WAS PRAIR FOR CLEANSING.FUK MTV ROCK COCK.LOL

a+

------------------

$$$666MAKROS666$$$

Archived