Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Slipknot - IOWA

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ZENYTH.ASP, Sep 20, 2001.

1. ZENYTH.ASP

ZENYTH.ASP Senior Member

I have to admit it. One of my guilty pleasures is Slipknot. There new single and video for slipped away is totally wicked.

I want someone to burn their new CD for me...

2. beardo

beardo Guest

big ups to the state of beardo's origin.. i am one white motherfucker..

3. George Dubyah Bush

George Dubyah Bush Senior Member

oh really? someone review this album. i'm really really hesitant to buy it and end up wasting money like i did tha past two cd's i bought and didn't download.

4. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

i will review the album right now.

I didn't hear slipknots new album, but let me guarentee, it sucks. teen angst for everyone! theres better music out there. slipknot is caca nine forever three hundred. i promise.

------------------
    $$$666MAKROS666$$$

5. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

"If you're 555 then I'm 666. What's it like to be a heretic?!"

6. pReaCher

pReaCher New Jack

you cant connect the wires like that you need a ground ..or else it wont spark..cause the vacum cleaner is takign up way too much energy ..dummies.

7. dosoner

dosoner Elite Member

My state of mind was right on! I felt as if I was on MDMA (mentally) as well as having the surreal effects of LSD. Still pictures on computer screens were flowing like liquid. In fact, that is probably the best way to describe the visuals. Fluid. Liquid. Tracing, without too much randomness. An example....I looked out upon Market Street in SF (my friends live on the top of Twin Peaks-beautiful view) and was able to view most of the San Francisco bay area. All the street lights were glowing a soft yellow light. This was normal...this exactly existed. This didn't: beside each yellow street light was an accompanying purple light. These lights, in tandom, would start to swirl in circular patterns, like fireflies....hundreds of them. When it became too chaotic, they would snap back to their original position...and repeat. My description does not give it justice...the sense of peace I had while this happened...was truly amazing.

8. yeah makro said it. i've also never heard linkin park, ICP, twiztid or any of that other bullshit but i'll bet my life that it's complete crap.

9. uselessuse

uselessuse Veteran Member

SLIPKNOT IS BIG TIME HOMO!!STR8 UP GARBAGE.DOSONER,I CAN RELATE TO YER THOUGHTS OF TRIPPING.I <3 CID.CANNIBAL OX AND CO FLOW AND DEL IS >GOOD< MUSIC.SO IS ALOT OF HARD TO FIND DEATHGRIND,CIRCLE OF DEAD CHILDREN,AS THE SUN SETS,WUT WAS PRAIR FOR CLEANSING.FUK MTV ROCK COCK.LOL

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

a+

------------------
    $$$666MAKROS666$$$

11. ZENYTH.ASP

ZENYTH.ASP Senior Member

The new single kinda sounds like Cave In when they were metal...

Like....I said, it is a guilty pleasure. The last thing I would do is buy a cd from one of those new metal genre crap....but Tenacious D...I'll but that shit in a second.

School'd by satan
    [​IMG]

12. pacman

pacman Member

IOWA
    I-idiots
    O-out
    W-wandering
    A-around

haha.some guy from Iowa talked to told me that
    slipknot is okay sometimes....at least they're angry....good drumming

[This message has been edited by pacman (edited 09-21-2001).]