Slip-on Shoe Crew© means FUCK YOU!!!

Guest Dyptheria

Guest Dyptheria

This is a crew for everyone who believes in going through the hardships of life without the use of shoe laces. So many cotton plants are destroyed all in the name of shoelaces, when we humans could all be more efficient and resist the temptation of shoe laces.

Shoe laces are also a waste of time. Think of that whole week it took to learn to tie your shoes when you were 4 years old. If children could just bypass that whole traumatic week of daily practice and get head start on learning to read, and some math, we'd be so far ahead, society as a whole would be writing computer programs by the age of eight.

We do not condone the whole Sandal Crew. these guys are militant hardline assholes. We, the mighty Slip-On Shoe Crew©, do not condone their methods. The ends do not justify the means. They like to beat up other kids who indulge in the shoe lace nonsense. we the Slip-On Shoe Crew© know that its a personal choice, and that we can show kids by our example can abstain form shoe laces and enjoy life just as much as any one else.

So many people want to hate us and call us pussies and say that we can't handle shoe laces, but we're stronger and our minds are focused because every morning, when leaving the house, our shoes just slip right on and we didn't have to waste thought process on tying any laces. Make fun of us for being stronger and more efficient than you guys. There have been so many cases of people tripping on shoelaces becoming undone, countless episodes where peoples laces become undone while walking down the street and as they bend down to tie them, they get hit by a car. this is very serious, so many lives wasted away due to shoelaces.

I'm proud to abstain, and will forever walk the path. I'm getting it tattoed on my chest. sellouts and traitors aren't true to the movement. if you once wear laces, you may never again claim to be a member of Slip-On Shoe Crew©. If you're not now, you never were.

"I seperate myself from the laces, a mindlessness i've always abhored"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I used to have the dopest pair of green suede 'hushpuppy' looking Airwalks, but I filled one of them up with blood... now I just kick some busted vans rip-offs with a blue palm leaf pattern, but I wear laced shoes when I work, some I'm mainly sliding on the weekends and in the evenings...

walmart has the best and cheapest slip-on shoe collection ever.

i dont wear slip-ons that often, they just dont mesh with what i do. but i must admit that the make great lounging and or party shoes. so rock on wiht your laceless selves

Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by Smart

the kids who just dont fuck with their laces and slide 'em on, and that just opens the door for sandal wearers...

well technically, its similar to the concept of freegan. You didn't pay for the cheese pizza, so you're not suppoting the dairy industry, but you don't wanna waste food, so you eat the cheese. you're diet isn't vegan, but politically you are vegan for not supporting such corporations: freegan.

other factions of Slip-On Shoe Crew©, will probobly allow velcro, and might also allow those who already own laces or were given a piar of laced shoes, to do this "tie once, slip-on from then on" method, but this is the original Slip-On Shoe Crew©, and we don't compromise.

European graff mags usually have adds for shoes that are pretty bad ass. I mean, save the shoe laces and all, because ya know, if you use shoe laces you're just living life with a crutch.

<span style='font-family:arial'><span style='color:darkblue'>"Fuck you, kiss my ass! Take your shoe laces and hang yourself with them, you stupid follower, you're a sheep, and you're not cool"</span></span>

"Alright, where's my glow sticks?"

Originally posted by Dyptheria

This is a crew for everyone who believes in going through the hardships of life without the use of shoe laces. So many cotton plants are destroyed all in the name of shoelaces, when we humans could all be more efficient and resist the temptation of shoe laces.

Shoe laces are also a waste of time. Think of that whole week it took to learn to tie your shoes when you were 4 years old. If children could just bypass that whole traumatic week of daily practice and get head start on learning to read, and some math, we'd be so far ahead, society as a whole would be writing computer programs by the age of eight.

We do not condone the whole Sandal Crew. these guys are militant hardline assholes. We, the mighty Slip-On Shoe Crew©, do not condone their methods. The ends do not justify the means. They like to beat up other kids who indulge in the shoe lace nonsense. we the Slip-On Shoe Crew© know that its a personal choice, and that we can show kids by our example can abstain form shoe laces and enjoy life just as much as any one else.

So many people want to hate us and call us pussies and say that we can't handle shoe laces, but we're stronger and our minds are focused because every morning, when leaving the house, our shoes just slip right on and we didn't have to waste thought process on tying any laces. Make fun of us for being stronger and more efficient than you guys. There have been so many cases of people tripping on shoelaces becoming undone, countless episodes where peoples laces become undone while walking down the street and as they bend down to tie them, they get hit by a car. this is very serious, so many lives wasted away due to shoelaces.

I'm proud to abstain, and will forever walk the path. I'm getting it tattoed on my chest. sellouts and traitors aren't true to the movement. if you once wear laces, you may never again claim to be a member of Slip-On Shoe Crew©. If you're not now, you never were.

"I seperate myself from the laces, a mindlessness i've always abhored"

Your thoughts twist my mind...so whos benefiting and from what? And I think I remember you having laces on...so HA!

i forgot to bring shoes to paint in on my weekend road trip so i stopped by walmart....velcro shoes for 9 FUCKING DOLLARS!!!! i had no idea you could still get shoes for 9 dollars...then to top it off the cashier asked me if i saw the shoes they had for 3 dollars. SHOES FOR THREE FUCKING DOLLARS!!!! walmart is the disposable shoe capital of the world....

just keep that in mind next time your hours from home and you need some play shoes....

Archived