Slick Rick FIGHTS DEPORTATION

se_FOUR

Verteran emcee SLICK RICK is facing a legal battle with U.S Immigration & Naturalization Service(INS), who plan to deport the London-born rapper back to the U.K.Slick Rick, born Ricky Walters, moved from Wandsworth, South London to the U.S in 1976(when he was 11) and has lived in New York as a laegal resident ever since.However, his immigration status became contentious in 1991 when he was sentenced for a felony.Walters had forgottonto make an application to naturalize as a U.S citizen up until then, and the INS made moves to have him deported.A year after his release , in March 1997, the INS appealed again and ever since he`s been engaged in a legal battle.It culminated when Walters was charged with illegally re-entering the States after returning to Miami from a working Caribbean cruise last month.

Rick is currently incarcerated in Bradenton, Florida, and has been denied bail on the grounds he is a "flight risk". He`s recieved support from fellow entertainers, activists and politicinas like JESSE JACKSON, RUSSEL SIMMONS, WILL SMITH and CHRIS ROCK.Fans and weel-wishers can also sign an on-line petetion on www.defjam.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

http://www.mtv.com/shared/media/news/images/s/Slick_Rick/sq-slick-rick-perf-def.jpg'>

Pistol Im going to have to disagree....Slick Rick is a G...Who else can rock da eye patch so well...I mean the pirates of 12oz have to be happy with him too....Im gunna go throw on his cd now...

A definate G !!

Which album you putting on bruv?

I have to give it up. He is a pirate. But fuck him. He fucked up send him the fuck back. If johnny no name did the same thing he'd be suckin dick for crack money in London right now. I hate the fact that people with money, fame or both get "special" treatment.

In other words SEND THAT PATCH WEARIN' FORIENER BACK WHERE HE CAME FROM!

Guest willy.wonka

so what..what makes you think its so bad to be in europe?it might be a real good career move if anything..no more felony charges on him...bla bla bla..

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

why not deport one of the millions of pansy fake thugs rather than a hardcore muthafucka like rick. ship lil wayne or one of those faggots off to baghdad or some shit. do'im some good

i'm down with that.

i didn't really know slick was that gangsta

Originally posted by Pistol

fuck that brit!

viva la united states!

this nowga be speakin the truth... fuck slick rick man.. his voice makes me want to fuckin commit suicide. on the really.... no love for that cunt.

im dying if you got nice curves for ya icebergs

Originally posted by willy.wonka

so what..what makes you think its so bad to be in europe?it might be a real good career move if anything..no more felony charges on him...bla bla bla..

But he`s lived in NYC since 76, it`s kinda hi home now I guess..

Avils- "FUCK THE OLD SKOOL" what a syupid thing to say!

Originally posted by se_FOUR

Avils- "FUCK THE OLD SKOOL" what a syupid thing to say!

yo se_four.. man your totally right hey,,, fucked if i know what i was thinnkin when i wrte that but i edit anyaway,, pretty drunk but yeah you right,.,, no disresepct i love them old school nuggas but slick rick gets under my skin for sme reasonm..

peace !!

:stretch:

Originally posted by avils

yo se_four.. man your totally right hey,,, fucked if i know what i was thinnkin when i wrte that but i edit anyaway,, pretty drunk but yeah you right,.,, no disresepct i love them old school nuggas but slick rick gets under my skin for sme reasonm..

peace !!

:stretch:

yeah I know what your saying, slick`s voice can get a bit annoying..But man Ilove peeps like Biz Markie, Rakim, Big Daddy Kane, Cold Crush Bros.etc..I prefer the old Skool stuff, hip hop has gone well down the shitter nowadays..

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

well, i think going down for attempted murder (i'm pretty sure that's what he got locked up for. can't remember the whole story), and spoting an eyepatch are pretty gangsta attributes to me.

He was convicted of attempted 2nd degree murder anfter shhoting his cousin and served 5 years..I`m with ABC..

Archived