1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

slept walk

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by tue skinny, Jan 12, 2002.

1. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

slept walk

Discussion started by tue skinny - Jan 12, 2002

i had a fever yesterday nite. and i usaually sleep walk and go nuts. but last nite my brother says i tried to beat him up . and i maid a mess of his room. and the living rooom.i all so made a ton of food for myself and didnt eat any of it. and after i went back to bed my brother says i brougt all my sheets up and dropped em on the middle of the kitchen and woke up freezing cold this morning.has this ever happened to you?

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

T.T Boy - Replied Jan 12, 2002

yeah this happens to me. i make a huge mess and only talk in french, which is odd becase i dont speak that good of french, but when i sleep walk i speak it fluently.

T.T Boy - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

boogie hands - Replied Jan 12, 2002

when me and my famly were staying in a hotel room one night i aparently punched my brother in the nose, i woke up to him crying with blood comming out of his nose......halarious......i have no recolection

boogie hands - Rank: 12oz Legend - Messages:
  4. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! 12oz Senior Member

THE DEVIL! - Replied Jan 12, 2002

That happens to me when I go to sleep after drinking Nyquil.

THE DEVIL! - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  5. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

seven.13 - Replied Jan 12, 2002

The only time ive gotten up with out remembering was when iwas taking Ambien to get to sleep....
    all i did was do laundry and make phone calls.....remembered neither.

seven.13 - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  6. Fox Mulder

Fox Mulder 12oz Loyalist

Fox Mulder - Replied Jan 12, 2002

there was a whole murder trial about this guy who was sleep walking. i don't think he meant to kill either of the people.but he grabbed the blade of a knife from a lady and himself all the way to the bone trying to get it from her. them he woke up in his car driving to the hospital and he had no idea why his hand was bleeding so bad.

Fox Mulder - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

REGULATOR - Replied Jan 12, 2002

everytime i get caught doing graff i tel them i was sleep walking and i get off scot free...god i love america

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  8. j3di

j3di 12oz Member

j3di - Replied Jan 12, 2002

one of the few times ive slept walked i went into my parents room (i was about 5 or 6) and layed down...then just pissed the bed...my moms woke up as i was leaving the room.yeah to say the least they were pissed off.

and another time i walked into my parents room again...took a ciggerette from my dads pack and started smoking it...this was like a year or two agao....my parents woke me up and i had no idea where or what i was doing.

shit like that is just fucking wierd. think of all the things youve done but never knew.

j3di - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  9. REGULATOR

REGULATOR 12oz Elite Member

REGULATOR - Replied Jan 12, 2002

god damn that is weird...ive never slept walked before...maybe i have but i wouldnt kno it

REGULATOR - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  10. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle 12oz Veteran Member

Dr. Dazzle - Replied Jan 12, 2002

Ahahahahaha!!!! That's hilarious.....

When my family was staying with friends on our infamous return to the homeland, we were warned that their 9 year-old son did crazy shit like that in his sleep. My brother and I had to stay in his room with him. First night we walk in and he's sitting there stright up in his bed, pointing at us. It was creepy. Then he said something like "harry, turn the rado off..." We brush it off and go to sleep. Next night he jsu starts like screaming in his sleep. Scared the shit out of us! The worst was the last night. It's all quiet at like 3 in the morning when we hear him get up. We were anticipating what he was gonna do when we hear water dripping on the floor. We turn the light on and he's pissing on my brother's bed. Then he stops, goes into the bathroom, and you can hear him pissing on the walls and shit. It was fucking funny. Then he just went back to bed.....

Oh yeah and one tme my mum said I came into the kitchen, took out utensils, plates, and mats, sat down and asked for dinner. Then I went back to bed....

Sleep walking is really weird......

Dr. Dazzle - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  11. tue skinny

tue skinny 12oz Elite Member

tue skinny - Replied Jan 13, 2002

bump

tue skinny - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. drutagsalot

drutagsalot 12oz Junior Member

drutagsalot - Replied Jan 13, 2002

this sucks i dont sleepwalk. i wanna sleepwalk cause it sounds like fun and if u see someone thats sleepwalking try to videotape them. my little brother doesnt sleepwalk but if he falls asleep on the coach or sumthin when u wake him up he's half asleep so he'll do what ever u say to. some of the stuff hell do is hilarious

drutagsalot - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  13. ASER1NE

ASER1NE 12oz Veteran Member

ASER1NE - Replied Jan 13, 2002

HAHAHAHA THESE STORIES ARE HILARIOUS

ASER1NE - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  14. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

chicken bone - Replied Jan 13, 2002

ooh i used to get these really weird sleepwalking nightmare things, like i would be in between conciousness and sleep, screaming and hallucinating. i remember i found myself in a room and the shadows from the ceiling and corners of the wall started to creep and expand until it enveloped me and the entire room, then i would snap out of it and wake up standing there.

strange?

15. j3di

j3di 12oz Member

j3di - Replied Jan 13, 2002

ever since i got the snot kicked out of my face ive had some real fucked up flashbacks/nightmares...

one time i was sleeping on the couch while my pops was watching football or someshit...i was having a dream about being in court and seeing the guy that fucked me up for the first time (which i still dont know who or what he looks like) and i flipped out...i guess i sat up growled and lunged at my coffee table...my dad woke me by slapping the shit out of me...he thought i was having a breakdown...

p.s. the coffee table was fine.
    jedy

j3di - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: