SLEPT ON WRITERS??

jedifive nyc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok heres my list in no particular order....

trap,boner,nbone,sober,scope,dexa,,bliz,fritz,spesh,dro,map,nuke,

casio,elve,niro,zev,dart,zeone,acid,od,gouch!,ie,tez,date,ame,2rage,fubs,bran,zer,sil,kerb,sns,ynot,czar,bilz,kider,rnone

......ok there are hundreds more and i could go on for hours and hours BUT the dining hall is about to open and i must bounce.

when dexa, nuke, ame, 2rage and sil make it onto everyones slept on list, are they no longer slept on? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..... ponder that.

katsue

porkchop

host

dink (only cause jedi forgot)

noxer

n40

sn

netr (just for how much his style gets jocked on the low)

ojae

nice

sate(ske)

gsah

joe9

shaz

perv(ryb)

cide

drone(people are too busy with dex)

eatfuk

trik(tunnels)

hefs(rhats)

Guest Ted Wakowski

Deck WGF

Inside of NYC he gets his but outside I think heads don't know the amount of risky work he's put in. It's just tough for us outsiders to understand how hard it is to bomb NYC really hard.

I think Stem YNN and Serve FBA have some really good piecing shit to offer the graf world but don't see much credit outside the city, props to them.

YO H8LYFE I MUST AGREE ABOUT SHAZ, NAUGHTY40 , NOXER. I HAVE SWORN BY DINK FOR THE BETTER PART OF 3 YEARS NOW SO I CANT BEGIN TO THINK HES SLEPT ON. ALSO I KINDA HEAR WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT AME , 2RAGE, SIL, AND DEXA, BUT I DO THINK NUKE IS SLEPT ON BIG TIME.....ALSO U SAY TRIK FOR TUNNELS BUT WHAT ABOUT SES RTW!!!! EVERYONE SLEEPS ON THIS DUDE. HE WAS THE GUY WHO BOMBED ENDLESS TUNNELS WITH STRAIGHT UP "S" TAGS A TRUE CLASSIK SLEPT ON WRITER...I KNOW IM BIAS CAUSE HES FROM MY AREA OF BKLYN BUT I THINK NBONE IS SLEPT ON AND HAD DOPE STYLE.

Tenz u mention Dose but what about the other 2 members of the OSE connection....DOSE, COSE, and BOSE, all tunnel bombers worth mentioning.BOSE also bombed with ACC if im not mistaken, had those quick little BO throwups. also who's that dude with those really complicated silver tags in tunnels? i know he bombed with kerb and late but i cant seem to figure out what it says.Lyte TFB is very slept on and has made a nice little comeback tour this year aso.....eros who are you i cant recall meeting?

you go to school where I live. We went to paint freights together but chased away by some guy. I paint a legal wall that is on the street most people take to get to campus. Hopefully that helps to refresh your memory.

VS checklist, keep making it longer so some cop can get his days work done in 5 minutes on the computer. I'll bet he forgets to thank you when he get's his promotion...
vs check list,,,were just naming some people we like from all parts of the tri state area in nyc for random reasons,i thought this was a graff forum?if anything you should tell people not to post recent illegal graff pics in the bench thats more of an attention getter

hmmm h8lyfe who are you? as for VS reading this, last time i checked the majority of the writers mentioned in this post have been long retired, and in some cases never really caught a shitload of wreck, they just found a special place in our hearts. whos that dude that does those spikey RB fillins it stands for something, hes slept, also ECK is all city and gets no yap.

Originally posted by The BLACK Y

. vs check list,,,were just naming some people we like from all parts of the tri state area in nyc for random reasons,i thought this was a graff forum?if anything you should tell people not to post recent illegal graff pics in the bench thats more of an attention getter

ayep, well, I've said before that I think the name/spot dropping in the Bench is WAY out of hand, but I moderate THIS forum, so I tend my own garden.

Why does it make it better that you're dropping names from 3 states as far as activity in 1 city goes? Exchange AIM names and have your hen party in there...

'more' of an attention getter? So, that somehow makes this invisible? 2 wrongs don't make a right... that's 3 lefts...

Guest HOST18 DYM

ok alright,,,,

Hello Tenz hello Jedi fifth,

All yall mentioned some good folks. Imo just say this...

FIB DC JIS

That's all i know and thats all i see.

Oh yea as far that whole VS name dropping yada.. I dont think mentioning some writers names is getting attention from vs more then the photos that people post here and every other site on the WWW.

Big up to the dude who mentioned me. Thanks for the propers.

Originally posted by The BLACK Y

. vs check list,,,were just naming some people we like from all parts of the tri state area in nyc for random reasons,i thought this was a graff forum?if anything you should tell people not to post recent illegal graff pics in the bench thats more of an attention getter

Hahaha.

2 wrongs dont make a right ,,than you should suggest that the whole forum idea be put to an end,im not trying to beef with you SMART. I do see your point of view but after all you moderate a graff forum ,

thus we will talk about graff .

i know people have discussed this in other threads , but if "name dropping" seems to bother the staff of 12 oz,maybe some new ,clearer forum rules should be made up and inforced.

Archived