Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Slept on Writers Part 2:Make Bfk.imok.tmc.

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by dirtbag deem kd, Aug 7, 2002.

1. dirtbag deem kd

dirtbag deem kd New Jack

here flix from my negro make...he definitely doesnt get the props he deserves for the effort and work he puts into the game. this dudes been in the game for over 7 years and he did and is still doin his thing, he brought a good amount of writers into the game, including myself. Heres his flix.if u got more..feel free to add em.

Big Make.tmc.imok.bfk.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00233999f00000009.jpg'>
    [img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00233999f00000010.jpg'>

2. TECONE SW

TECONE SW Guest

dope...

I like his style... nice color schemes...

3. sensnsa

sensnsa Member

and he can stay slept on.. i do however love his fills.. they are pretty nifty

4. DITDxCULT

DITDxCULT Senior Member

His simples are biting Kaws, which isn't such a bad thing.

Kudos

5. Eric Cartmen

Eric Cartmen Guest

Make..Been seeing him up around the bx for quite sometime. Dope wild styles, and his simples are banging(And sorry. I cant see any similarities from Kaws and Make. If you really want to get into it I personally think Kaws simples had a real influence from West FC)

6. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

no doubt deem, make has been killa it with a dope style... .I have always been impressed with his work... thanks for the pics

7. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

Bump for Make. A good graffiti writer and good guy.

8. Eric Cartmen

Eric Cartmen Guest

Hey Deem:
    YOu have fliks of the piece that you and Make did near Yankee stadium on the gate?Them things were HUGE!!!!

9. socrates

socrates Guest

Nice use of color.

10. emit_df

emit_df Guest

I didn't know he was IMOK..... I knew a CT "Make" from the late 80's one of my big infeuences.

11. Eric Cartmen

Eric Cartmen Guest

Speaking of Make I was near that spot near on 7 line today and saw that dope DEEM and MAKE at the fun factory, and also the MAKE and CORE2..cool stuff!

12. dirtbag deem kd

dirtbag deem kd New Jack

i should have em.i gotta search my files for those flix, when i find em i'll post them up....., make killed those gates..he took 8 hours on that piece its about over 100 feet long and about 12 feet high, it took 3 connector shots just to get the whole thing.

13. aimsTOplease

aimsTOplease Member

maybe u could repost the flciks im only getting x's
    cant seee any image