slept on mc:

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude, did Ill have you praying to allah, and you accidentally bumped your head?

rza blows.

inspectah deck is the most slept on out of the wu. dude is not bad.

one of my favorite things about wu-tang, is how they suck now. which doesnt sound like much of a compliment, but when they put out 'forever' that was a double LP, filled with tracks for emcees, not radio hip hop fans. they could have totally blown up, but instead they stuck to their guns....now, it seems that for the most part, their guns were filled with blanks, but thats not important. what is, is that they 'kept it real', even though they could have kept it fake, and made a ton more money.

Guest BROWNer

i personally like rza. but i'm not an MC, so maybe

i'm not breaking him down with the scientifical madness

to really know if he indeed 'blows'.

Guest imported_Tesseract

I've always liked rza but his rap could get me tired pretty fast, he's dope for a couple of songs, or even better in those legendary full wu mc's swaping tracks...but he's kinda stiff after a while.

And i agree with seeking, inspectah deck is awesome.

I still like the wu as much as first, i could listen to liquid swords another 1000 times and i always enjoy whatever rza puts his hands in, kill bill ill

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by seeking

dude, did Ill have you praying to allah, and you accidentally bumped your head?

rza blows.

inspectah deck is the most slept on out of the wu. dude is not bad.

one of my favorite things about wu-tang, is how they suck now. which doesnt sound like much of a compliment, but when they put out 'forever' that was a double LP, filled with tracks for emcees, not radio hip hop fans. they could have totally blown up, but instead they stuck to their guns....now, it seems that for the most part, their guns were filled with blanks, but thats not important. what is, is that they 'kept it real', even though they could have kept it fake, and made a ton more money.

lol

this was supposed to just be about rza

i was hoping youd chime in seeks...

are you kidding? how can you possibly say he blows?!?!? ok, i was wrong and you were right in the whole nas vs. jay thing (please, people of the thread, lets not go there, its merely a point of reference for this convo), but i will stick to my guns about this. sekks, have you really listened to it? or is it "i listened to his cds once and wasnt feelin it"?

and i agree. they have def fallen off. i bought the new rae and was disappointed. maybe because i thought i was cool when i was sniffin alot of blow when onlybuilt4 came out, but his last 2 albums were garbage. and nothing else the wu puts out is very good. the new ghost comes out early next month. maybe he can restore some faith.

and deck is ill.

(ps- your homie dose was in a recent issue of utne. it claimed the most overrated mc = slug, most underrated = dose)

as a musician, dose is honestly one of the most underated people in music today. as an 'emcee', in the traditional sense, i kind of think he no longer really applies, he thinks he no longer applies, but as a musician, he's incredible. dude absolutely destroys shit live. nobody rides beats like can. its ungodly. he's the kema of hip hop. if you know what i mean.

slug is cool for what slug is. he sent me an email the other day, so as long as he doesnt forget the 'little people' i cant hate. plus, he's making dibbs rich, which i'm all for. dibbs is the homie.

now as far as rza, dude's beats are real sick. as a producer, he's top notch, i'm just not feeling his lyrics. his deivery is comical, and his content is too serious to be taken serious. all that god, science shit hurts my brain. if others wanna like him, im not hating, but he's not for me.

People are sleeping on the fact that most MC's don't even listen to the innovators anymore Mele Mel,Rakim,Krs ONe, Kool Keith, De La Soul,Chill Rob G, Diamond D , Grand Puba, GZA,Sadat X Ed oG.

Rap is so eighties wheres the artistry and integrity gone ?? They all pretty much say the same things nowadays "Gimmee ma Money..." "Girl oo i got a girl she's a hoe.." OOh AAhlaa laa...BOLLOCKS

Biz Markie for president coz he can sing really well....

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by MajorNumnuts

People are sleeping on the fact that most MC's don't even listen to the innovators anymore Mele Mel,Rakim,Krs ONe, Kool Keith, De La Soul,Chill Rob G, Diamond D , Grand Puba, GZA,Sadat X Ed oG.

Rap is so eighties wheres the artistry and integrity gone ?? They all pretty much say the same things nowadays "Gimmee ma Money..." "Girl oo i got a girl she's a hoe.." OOh AAhlaa laa...BOLLOCKS

Biz Markie for president coz he can sing really well....

my biggest hip-hop gripe:

hearing someone refer to the first tribe/lons/nwa album as "old school".

and the biz's new album is fresh.

Originally posted by MajorNumnuts

Rap is so eighties wheres the artistry and integrity gone ??

wait, you say that no one listens to the innovators, then you say rap is 'so eighties'?!?! get with it tiger...

"Now I'm a rap fan who never saw Bam Rock the park

In the Bronx but I still snap skulls in the dark

So can you recoginze shit is real

When I shove this ampex 4 9 9 up your rectum

I'm ready to bust every bitch niggas cherry

See these floods in January got me lookin' in the mirror

Screamin' Bloody Mary

Unnecessary representin' equal set trippin'

Divided by my tennis shoe pimpin'

Got all ya'll niggas dippin', like Lipton Tea Bags, son

His stilo Jeet Kune Do the way of the intercepting fist

Intercepting every sublimial dis

Geographic, prejudice against increments of incredulos legislature

Pschologically, I masturbate with the hands of fate

So bust nuts on Mother Nature coming on your landscape

I'm pressing California license plate

For niggas in all 50 fucking states

But its biting me and fighting me

Inviting me to rhyme I can't hold it back

I'm lookin' for the line

Takin' off my lamb skin, Marc Buchanan

Cause I'm a make you see L.A. (U.C.L.A.) like Ed O'Bannon

Nigga come in peace and brothers can kick it

But you ain't gonna walk my streets

When back east you sellin' wolf tickets

Reciprocate the player hatin'

Bring the bullshit to you

Going through your coast, like the Green Gar GNU

Who said no gnews is good gnews

But gniggas is gnot gnowing about the gnext shit that I be flowin'

So don't represent at my expense

It's too expensive

The first and last line of my defense is my sentence

You got causght off the coast of the Pacific Ocean

Found face down floatin'

With yo' fuckin' neck broken

Hook

I walk the planet and create tremors

If nnuttin' else here's all you need to remember

LLA'Y LLA KCUF for all you backwards niggas

Pschologically, we grapple an MC

Like Gracie at the UFC so place me in your octagon

Coward on mix tapes and interviews, I be hearing you

Certain dissiden'ts dis from a distance

Disresect and discriminate

Bitch I laminate that ass

And wear it at the New Music Seminar for a badge

Mash or get twisted

Dem gwan front like Rosa Parks

But them marks is broke wristed (bytch)

YOu got superiority complex

Based on old statisitics, now listen

Respect due to the pioneers

But what you burrogh did in 83'

Is ancient history brah'

So why these niggas actin' like

Since they live in the state

That rap originates

They automatically, all time greats?

It takes classic material to make phat shit

Not proof of New York residence and an accent

Who expresses the freshest the

West Coast was ressurcted

By me, I'm the mother fuckin' man like homo erectus

So why it matter where rap started

If I wanted to hear from asshole I would have farted

I'm a West Coast artist down wit' clicks from 510 to 516

But dis indiscriminately and you sid me

Fundamentally is the ability to smother suckas

So if rap was born to another then that makes me your mothas-fucka

Cause I'm the type of nigga to go to yo' show

Fuck yo' ho

Then nut on yo' promotional T-shirt

Eternally, verbally I fucks your head up like

Florence and Normandie (Easily I approach)"

seeks/remain anonymous

First of all........I wanna say.......Ras Kass is fucking nasty! Good song to quote.....and second of all! Inspectah Deck is slept on out of all those WU boys..........RZA gets played out real quick........He asks you if you know what he saying so many times that the only thing you could possibly reply with is "No, actually, I don't know what the fuck you're saying because you keep cutting yourself off and asking me if I know what you're saying!".........Old school is not the first NWA.......The world does not revolve around Aesop Rock and El-fucking P............and you all should get the BOZACK!

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

the new ghost comes out early next month. maybe he can restore some faith.

(ps- your homie dose was in a recent issue of utne. it claimed the most overrated mc = slug, most underrated = dose)

ghost runs shit...that album is gonna be to hott for tv(from what I've heard so far).

Rae used to be my fav, but I not sure about that new joint.

...what about Cappadona. I can't front on him. Every now and then Capp

spits the illy (when he's on he's sick with it.)

slug way overrated

dose is cool, but he's an aquired taste

...what about my man Illogic (Weightless crew up in the mix)...i don't think he get nearly enough respect for being as dope as he is.

Originally posted by seeking

wait, you say that no one listens to the innovators, then you say rap is 'so eighties'?!?! get with it tiger...

Meaning it was fresh back then now it's a stale part of the music industry packaged by SONY anyway you're shining example of wordplay got me thinking .....

"Now I'm a rap fan who never saw Bam Rock the park

In the Bronx but I still snap skulls in the dark

(now it sounds ok until ....)

recoginze shit is real

rectum

I'm ready to bust every bitch niggas cherry

representin' trippin'

pimpin'

ya'll niggas son dis (some typical cliche's to throw in within the first 2 verses}

Geographic, prejudice against increments of incredulos legislature

(wow must have picked some random pages from a dictionary for this one??)

Pschologically,

So bust nuts (more cliche bullshit )

niggas (cliche you can't make a rap record these days without this word it seems coz then white people wouldn't buy it??)

But its biting me and fighting me

Inviting me to rhyme I can't hold it back

I'm lookin' for the line

(Nothing i hated more than when hip hop eats itself Rakim classic leave it alone jocking rhymes from others won't make you any better)

Nigga (again already?)

But you ain't gonna walk my streets (All rappers own the streets ?? When was the last time you seen a rapper with his own street?)

Reciprocate the player hatin' (cliche line you must always talk a bout player hatin' )

Who said no gnews is good gnews

But gniggas is gnot gnowing about the gnext shit that I be flowin' (gn ?? Is this meant sound good ?)

So don't represent ((YAWN)) now he's of representing as usual)))

With yo' fuckin' neck broken( Mate where is this going what is he actually talking about??? Ok nowhere i know lets throw in some bit about violence yeah that will keep people buying my records ..)

Hook (I realy hope it's better than the rhymes)

I walk the planet and create tremors (Obese rapper??How American)

If nnuttin' else here's all you need to remember (oh ok will this be good cause so far nothing this mc has said is even remotly worth remembering....)

backwards niggas (Ok yet another nigga)

Pschologically,( he went from nigga straight into pschologically thats a major leap from ghetto straight into dictionary...WOW!)

Like Gracie at the UFC so place me in your octagon

Coward on mix tapes and interviews, I be hearing you (typical rap mc talking about his enemys...his haterz...ZZZZZZ)

Certain dissiden'ts dis from a distance

Disresect and discriminate (that rhyme with the three D words Wow incredible how old is this guy 5?)

Bitch (Cool he said Bitch and Nigga and threatened to kill somone this guys goood)I laminate that ass ( I 'd like to see you try that one he is never attempted to laminate something laminating is restricted to paper and card not asses!!??)

Dem gwan (Throw in some fake Jamaican lilt to the accent Cliche)

(bytch) (oh another bytch except spelt differently how creative!)

YOu got superiority complex (Listen to who talking???)

Based on old statisitics, now listen

Respect due to the pioneers

But what you burrogh did in 83'

Is ancient history brah'

So why these niggas (yeah haven't heard that for at least 10 seconds) actin' like

Since they live in the state

That rap originates

They automatically, all time greats?There probaly better than you mate!

It takes classic material to make phat shit

Not proof of New York residence and an accent

Who expresses the freshest the

West Coast was ressurcted shit line shit lyric

By me, I'm the mother fuckin' man (lurking homosexual thoughts all new mc's are gay ) erectus

So why it matter where rap started (Coz thats where it started retard and you wouldn't be givin the chance to talk out your arse if it wasn't for them..sad)

If I wanted to hear from asshole I would have farted ( Precisely what i was just saying i'm sure all your friends say this when you turn your back)

I'm a West Coast artist down wit' clicks from 510 to 516 (wow he can count past 10 using his fingers wow??)

But dis indiscriminately and you sid me (What !! thats not even making sense now?)/

(This next line is amazing it's like the rap version of a spastic rolling around in his own shit with a camera rolling...)

Fundamentally is the ability to smother suckas

So if rap was born to another then that makes me your mothas-fucka

Cause I'm the type of nigga to go to yo' show

Fuck yo' ho I realy doubt that you leave your house with your mum pal

Then nut on yo' promotional T-shirt

Eternally, verbally (Random words from the dictionary makes you sound intelligent...!) I fucks your head up like

Florence and Normandie

(EH! suitable lame ending to the whole farce you didn't think this was any good did you seeking???

You're musical taste needs developing you probably went from Brittany and hHanson straight into homosexual rap like this......)

Archived