Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

*Sleepy...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Tesseract, May 19, 2002.

1. Stating the sleepy status,
    So, how are you when it comes to sleep?
    Do you fall to sleep at some time because you just have/want to?
    Do you fall to sleep just beacuse its 7am and you're still up?
    Or
    Do you fall to sleep beacause you cant even keep your eyes open anymore?

I usually am under category B, insomniac, i hardly feel sleepy nomatter how tired i am, i go to sleep simply because i hate morning sunlight, but today i feel sleepy, its a bless...its so cool that i wish i was thirsty to!
    Whats better than feeling in desperate need of things you're about to do?

goodnight
    Tesseract/enjoying the simple things in life

2. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

i never sleep. i am supposed to get like 9 hours, but my body just does 6 and stops. i'm awake dirrent time periods each day and night. nothing makes any god dam sence. sometimes i go 2 days without sleep. sometimes i get stuck doing the nocturnal thing for a week (3pm - 10pm and again). its crazy but it keeps like interesting.

3. http://www.house.gov/tierney/medal.jpg'>

***** handing me the worst thread ever medal

[i] Last edited by a moderator to protect another moderators identity[/i]

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

5. ctrlaltdelete

ctrlaltdelete Junior Member

haha

6. 23578

23578 Elite Member

i need sleep the most often when i can't get it. most probably because i know that i can't get it, i think i'm a sleep junky. i sleep solid when i do, unless i've been drinking and know i have to get up for work, that's some of the worst sleep i get. andy hoo, that reminds me i need to sleep soon, buh bye. bye.

what was it ralph wiggum says, ". . .sleep, that's where i'm a viking"

7. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

this was pretty bad tesseract

8. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i fall asleep when trying to stay awake, but i cant fall asleep when i try to sleep....

9. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i fall asleep everywhere

my homegirl got caught smokin a blunt in her car so she had probation yadda yadda yadda an when i was with her waitin for her to get out her program i fell asleep in the middle of the waitin room which is full of baseheads and one guy who just got done tellin us that he got arrested for wearing daisy dukes out in public and hanging his cock and nuts outta the side of em at like baseball games and shit, he "enjoyed the breeze", and would sit in jail like that, so yea, i pretty much fall asleep anywhere.

then this other dude i know woke me up an thats how i found out he was in that program too

10. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

I have to sleep a certian way everynight unless im drunk...

sleep on my back, think about the day...
    Roll over to my side, facing the door...
    Fall alseep.

11. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i feel into a habit like that once. id lay on my left side for 5 minutes, roll over to my right and lay their for another like 10, and then back to my left side again before i could go to sleep in my bed

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i fall straight to sleep. i lay in bed for a couple of minutes and if i am really tired, i fall asleep in minutes. if i am restless, i stay up and draw.

but i'm not a nap person. for some reason, i cant sleep during the day. nor can i sleep when people are around. i cant sleep on the plane, so it would suck if i had to travel back to philippines again.

13. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

Some times i wake up and go to take a shit and just doze off.... i remeber one incedent where i had fallen asleep at the shitter and at around 3 A.M. and when my dad got up the next morning to take a shower he found me passed out.

Needless to say it sucked.
    He took a poloroid as well .
    It to this day still sucks.

14. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

i always sleep during school...then the teacher calls on me and i automatically wake up...then i have no idea what the class is discussing and i end up having to be like "uhh sorry i dont kno what we were talking about" and the teacher gets pissed

in one of my classes the teacher sprays people with some water to wake them up.....i woke up RIGHT as he was sneaking up on me...it was some funny shit